Scarlett Red

How to expedite NBI Clearance Renewal with HIT

5 posts in this topic

Hi. Does anyone here knows how to expedite the process of getting your NBI Clearance with HIT? Just paid for one today, however, I won't be able to get it until April 23, 2019, which is way too long because I am already processing my DS 260 and for sending of the civil docs to NVC. I was able to secure my NBI clearance just this year but just needed to get another one because of name correction, they didn't include my second name. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Scarlett Red said:

Hi. Does anyone here knows how to expedite the process of getting your NBI Clearance with HIT? Just paid for one today, however, I won't be able to get it until April 23, 2019, which is way too long because I am already processing my DS 260 and for sending of the civil docs to NVC. I was able to secure my NBI clearance just this year but just needed to get another one because of name correction, they didn't include my second name. 

So you did an NBI renewal with change of bio data? I don't have a concrete answer but I'm in the "HIT" club too and I just did a quick renewal online. Got my certificate in a week (paid on the 23rd, printed on the 25th, received on the 28/29th of March) without having to go to any NBI office. Your case, I assume, takes longer because of the changes in your biographic data. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any services from NBI offering to expedite such process other than what I mentioned ☝️

Goodluck!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Scarlett Red said:

Normally an NBI with a HIT takes an extra week, hopefully you will get yours quickly.     There is not an expedite for this.

Do make sure to get an NBI with an AKA for all names used for the embassy interview later.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

8 hours ago, Imo34 said:

So you did an NBI renewal with change of bio data? I don't have a concrete answer but I'm in the "HIT" club too and I just did a quick renewal online. Got my certificate in a week (paid on the 23rd, printed on the 25th, received on the 28/29th of March) without having to go to any NBI office. Your case, I assume, takes longer because of the changes in your biographic data. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any services from NBI offering to expedite such process other than what I mentioned ☝️

Goodluck!

Yes. I had to get another one because they had an error with my name. I saw some old posts by the way saying that they went to the main NBI branch to have it expedited instead. I will try that.

8 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Normally an NBI with a HIT takes an extra week, hopefully you will get yours quickly.     There is not an expedite for this.

Do make sure to get an NBI with an AKA for all names used for the embassy interview later.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

That's right, Hank_. Mine actually takes 2 weeks which is really a waste of time. I can have a lot of things done in 2 weeks if only they printed my NBI clearance right away. I was able to secure an updated one prioe, but there's just a correction with my name. They could just have it re-printed. Anyways, I will try to go to the main NBI branch and see if I can have it expedited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.