jeanita68

How long after case number

31 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how long is the wait to get a interview from Dominican republic. And how long after they receive documents does it take to hear back from NVC?

2 hours ago, Shotta558 said:

Hi I spoke to someone today from the NVC to tell me about one to two weeks from you getting email

Ok thank you! 

Hi, did you check your visa application online I have got my notification on April 2nd and he said in transit now it says ready so I'm guessing next week I will receive a date

3 hours ago, Shotta558 said:

Hi, did you check your visa application online I have got my notification on April 2nd and he said in transit now it says ready so I'm guessing next week I will receive a date

I check 3x a day... lol nothing yet. It still just says submitted. No messages that my docs have all been accepted. Hopefully next week i can get CC

How long ago did you get your response again because I got mine on the 2nd of April I got the email and it said in transit and I checked it last night and it says received do you know how to check on the website because I called NVC and they gave me a website if you need it I'll gladly give it to you the best of luck

1 hour ago, Shotta558 said:

How long ago did you get your response again because I got mine on the 2nd of April I got the email and it said in transit and I checked it last night and it says received do you know how to check on the website because I called NVC and they gave me a website if you need it I'll gladly give it to you the best of luck

I submitted all my docs to nvc on march 31. What is the website u use to check yes i would to have it. 

32 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Did any of you guys get case complete email yet? 

Not yet im still waiting. And u? When did u submit docs?

1 hour ago, jeanita68 said:

Not yet im still waiting. And u? When did u submit docs?

Ugh I got a checklist and they are asking for a joint sponsor to be reviewed at the interview. I submitted more docs...the last ones they are asking for on April 1. I probably won't get case complete no time soon because I see on NVC site they are reviewing documents from March 19. 

2 hours ago, msrainyj said:

Ugh I got a checklist and they are asking for a joint sponsor to be reviewed at the interview. I submitted more docs...the last ones they are asking for on April 1. I probably won't get case complete no time soon because I see on NVC site they are reviewing documents from March 19. 

Oh ok

So how do u view what dates there on. They still havent accepted my docs yet. I submitted march 31

2 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Oh ok

So how do u view what dates there on. They still havent accepted my docs yet. I submitted march 31

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

2 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Oh ok

Click the link and look at the current processing time for review 

On 4/6/2019 at 11:23 PM, msrainyj said:

Thank u! I see they are now processing march 23rd. 😁

6 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Thank u! I see they are now processing march 23rd. 😁

They are moving along I see...hopefully it continues. Praying for us all that we get some good news fast. Keep me posted my friend!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.