susie6920

seeking recommendations

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be traveling to El Paso to accompany my fiance to his visa interview in Ciudad Juarez. I am hoping someone has recommendations for places to park my vehicle on the El Paso side. I look forward to any comments. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Best bet is to book your parking in advance. Most places are 8.00-10 dollars a day, but it has been a while since I have been there. Here is a link where you can book and pay for your parking in advance, and this way it reserves you a spot.

https://www.parkme.com/el-paso-tx-parking

Oh, as a note also, a lot of hotels will give you a weeks worth of free parking if you only book 1 night with them. Arrive the day before, and have a room booked, that way you can start fresh the next morning and not be rushed to cross the border or anything, and they will let you keep your car in their lot for up to a week usually. I know the double tree does this, but there are cheaper options.

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

• 5 months later...
On 3/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, Loren Y said:

Best bet is to book your parking in advance. Most places are 8.00-10 dollars a day, but it has been a while since I have been there. Here is a link where you can book and pay for your parking in advance, and this way it reserves you a spot.

https://www.parkme.com/el-paso-tx-parking

Oh, as a note also, a lot of hotels will give you a weeks worth of free parking if you only book 1 night with them. Arrive the day before, and have a room booked, that way you can start fresh the next morning and not be rushed to cross the border or anything, and they will let you keep your car in their lot for up to a week usually. I know the double tree does this, but there are cheaper options.

Is it safe to your vehicle to juarez

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, pila0308 said:

Is it safe to your vehicle to juarez

Usually not a problem. You are required to have Mexico insurance, you can buy at many places near the border or easily online. It's cheap. Most of the hotels include parking if you stay there, but I would usually drive in, park at hotel and travel by taxi or Uber, etc. I have had many a run in with the local police while driving, and every thing is usually cleared up with a 20 dollar bill rather quickly, but unless you have extra 20 dollar bills you don't mind giving away, feel free. Also depends on the vehicle you are driving. If it is a junker, they usually won't bother you, if it looks nice I assure you you will break some traffic law they make up to hustle you for the 20 dollar bill. Better to not drive there unless you have to. Also, if you a fluent in Spanish you will have a little more leverage when the police stop you. Maybe only cost you a 10 dollar bill.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

11 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

Usually not a problem. You are required to have Mexico insurance, you can buy at many places near the border or easily online. It's cheap. Most of the hotels include parking if you stay there, but I would usually drive in, park at hotel and travel by taxi or Uber, etc. I have had many a run in with the local police while driving, and every thing is usually cleared up with a 20 dollar bill rather quickly, but unless you have extra 20 dollar bills you don't mind giving away, feel free. Also depends on the vehicle you are driving. If it is a junker, they usually won't bother you, if it looks nice I assure you you will break some traffic law they make up to hustle you for the 20 dollar bill. Better to not drive there unless you have to. Also, if you a fluent in Spanish you will have a little more leverage when the police stop you. Maybe only cost you a 10 dollar bill.

It's a 2007 honda accord

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.