Redheadguy03

Report of marriage number of marriages

7 posts in this topic

On the report of marriage is says.

If the number of contracted marriages do not show, one certified copy and two regular copies of the marriage license showing the number of marriage must be additionally submitted.

I have the certified marriage license, but it has no number of marriages listed. How would I get this? The marriage license is what I have already! 

Thanks for the help. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Redheadguy03 said:

If the number of contracted marriages do not show, one certified copy and two regular copies of the marriage license showing the number of marriage must be additionally submitted.

I have the certified marriage license, but it has no number of marriages listed. How would I get this? The marriage license is what I have already! 

Thanks for the help. 

it should be indicated in marriage license.

which area of ROM does it say: If the number of contracted marriages do not show, one certified copy and two regular copies of the marriage license showing the number of marriage must be additionally submitted

what an idiot i am lol..i edit my post

Edited by FilAm24

7 hours ago, FilAm24 said:

it should be indicated in marriage license.

which area of ROM does it say: If the number of contracted marriages do not show, one certified copy and two regular copies of the marriage license showing the number of marriage must be additionally submitted

what an idiot i am lol..i edit my post

Well it's not! I have my certified marriage certificate, and the license that was signed and stuff when I got married. But none of those show the number of marriages. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Redheadguy03 said:

Thanks for the help. 

Where does it ask for that for ROM?       If you are referring to Marriage Record .. I don't a clue what that is 

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

1. Four (4) original duly-accomplished Report of Marriage Contracted Abroad form, typed or printed legibly in black or blue ink, signed by both husband and wife. Wives should indicate their maiden name as the last name. If submitting by mail, the completed forms must be notarized.
  2. Covering letter (handwritten or typed), addressed to the Consular Section, indicating service/transaction requested and telephone number or email address for contact details
  3. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the Marriage Record (original will be returned)
  4. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the Marriage Certificate or Contract (original will be returned)
  5. Four (4) photocopies each of the passports of both spouses
  6. Four (4) photocopies of additional proof of Philippine citizenship of the Filipino spouse/s (greencard, valid visa, notice of action, work permit, dual IC)
  7. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the birth certificate/s of Filipino spouse/s.
  8. Notarized affidavit explaining the reasons for delayed registration if ROM is filed more than a year after marraige
  9. Self-addressed return envelope, with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers via US Postal Service, if Report of Marriage is to be mailed back. For applicants from the Caribbean Islands, pre-paid mailing envelope from DHL.
  10. Processing fee of $25.00 (non-refundable), payable in cash or money order made payable to "Embassy of the Philippines" (or "Philippine Consulate General", if application is made at one of the Philippine Consulates General in the U.S.).Personal checks and credit cards are not accepted.
  11. For applicants residing in U.S. territories or other countries within the jurisdiction of the Philippine Embassy, applicants should enclose a treasurer’s, manager’s or certified check issued by a local bank that has a corresponding bank in the U.S. (the US National Bank Association is not a correspondent bank), payable to the courier of choice, in U.S. dollars, to cover cost of mailing, and a corresponding self-addressed courier’s address label. Personal checks are not accepted.

http://www.philippineembassy-usa.org/uploads/2018 Consular Forms/REPORT-OF-MARRIAGE.pdf

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 4:27 AM, Hank_ said:

Where does it ask for that for ROM?       If you are referring to Marriage Record .. I don't a clue what that is 

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

1. Four (4) original duly-accomplished Report of Marriage Contracted Abroad form, typed or printed legibly in black or blue ink, signed by both husband and wife. Wives should indicate their maiden name as the last name. If submitting by mail, the completed forms must be notarized.
  2. Covering letter (handwritten or typed), addressed to the Consular Section, indicating service/transaction requested and telephone number or email address for contact details
  3. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the Marriage Record (original will be returned)
  4. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the Marriage Certificate or Contract (original will be returned)
  5. Four (4) photocopies each of the passports of both spouses
  6. Four (4) photocopies of additional proof of Philippine citizenship of the Filipino spouse/s (greencard, valid visa, notice of action, work permit, dual IC)
  7. One (1) original or certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of the birth certificate/s of Filipino spouse/s.
  8. Notarized affidavit explaining the reasons for delayed registration if ROM is filed more than a year after marraige
  9. Self-addressed return envelope, with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers via US Postal Service, if Report of Marriage is to be mailed back. For applicants from the Caribbean Islands, pre-paid mailing envelope from DHL.
  10. Processing fee of $25.00 (non-refundable), payable in cash or money order made payable to "Embassy of the Philippines" (or "Philippine Consulate General", if application is made at one of the Philippine Consulates General in the U.S.).Personal checks and credit cards are not accepted.
  11. For applicants residing in U.S. territories or other countries within the jurisdiction of the Philippine Embassy, applicants should enclose a treasurer’s, manager’s or certified check issued by a local bank that has a corresponding bank in the U.S. (the US National Bank Association is not a correspondent bank), payable to the courier of choice, in U.S. dollars, to cover cost of mailing, and a corresponding self-addressed courier’s address label. Personal checks are not accepted.

http://www.philippineembassy-usa.org/uploads/2018 Consular Forms/REPORT-OF-MARRIAGE.pdf

The problem I'm having is the marriage record vs the marriage certificate. I don't know how to get the marriage record. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

The problem I'm having is the marriage record vs the marriage certificate. I don't know how to get the marriage record. 

This question gets asked a lot lately,  I don't have a clue what the marriage record is nor why the Philippine consulate added this "oddity".

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 4/6/2019 at 7:18 PM, Hank_ said:

This question gets asked a lot lately,  I don't have a clue what the marriage record is nor why the Philippine consulate added this "oddity".

So what is everyone doing? Just submitting it without? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.