3 posts in this topic

is there a forum that thoroughly explains the visa processs after noa2? Like every step? I’m pretty confused about it

Once you receive your noa2, in a few weeks they will send you an email in that will have you NVC login where you will start to pay the fees and submit all of the documentation that is needed to process your visa.  You have to pay the fees first before you are authorized to submit any documentation.  Once you payment is sent, you will be allowed to start completing the AOS and also the visa application itself.  Once ALL of the documents are received your application is complete and you wait for the next steps which will be your appointment for your interview.  This is the step I am on right now with my husband.   I hope this helped.  If you have any more specific questions ask me and I will help as best I can. 

Many Blessings.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, Mikayla Harrison said:

is there a forum that thoroughly explains the visa processs after noa2? Like every step? I’m pretty confused about it

after Noa 2 your file will be sent to nvc and they will give you case num. you can call after 2-3 weeks from date of you noa 2. 

once you have the case num you can use that to track your status all the way to the issuance of your visa.

after your case num is created your electronic file will be sent to the usem where you have your interview. 

How to know if your file arrived at USEM? use the case num to track at ceac website. choose immigrant visa. if its at nvc it means your file is still at nvc. then it will change to IN TRANSIT meaning its on its way. if its READY is means it arrived  at the USEM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.