10 hours ago, Momandgirl said:

CC Feb 7, 2019

IR-5

Interview letter received March 7, 2019

Interview date April 18, 2019

wow , that was quick. Still waiting for mine :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello all I am wondering how long it took for the NVC to contact any of you ...my I130 got approved Jan 31st ..I still have not heard anything. I emailed NVC and they said they received will send me info once it’s in the system ...so it’s been 5 weeks now going on 6 :( I’m worried ...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, kayjee said:

Anyone else waiting for an interview from mumbai embassy ?

CC- 29th January 2019 

Yes, i m waiting for Mumbai interview. 

CC feb 21, 2019

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cg2008 said:

Hello all I am wondering how long it took for the NVC to contact any of you ...my I130 got approved Jan 31st ..I still have not heard anything. I emailed NVC and they said they received will send me info once it’s in the system ...so it’s been 5 weeks now going on 6 :( I’m worried ...

I got mine after like 8 weeks. I have seen a lot of people getting it around the same time. So , dont worry , it will come. i would suggest you to be prepared with the papers and upload them as soon as you get the email to cut the time. :)

Timeline

Can anyone guide me for my below query ?

Do we specifically need 24 hour gap between biometrics and interview ? As they say you need to do the biometrics atleast a day before.
My interview is in april at 7:30am in MUMBAI , INDIA. 
Has anyone done their biometrics in new delhi and went for an interview in mumbai ?
As when i tried booking an appointment for biometrics i also get an option to choose NEW DELHI. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.