sohail zazai

CR1 Visa asked for new /joint sponsor

4 posts in this topic

Hi Recently, on 14 feb 2019 I had interview for cr1 visa consular asked for New/joint sponsor because the issue with my sponsor household member so they find ineligibility in him. Everything went well at end she return my passport handover me 221g for asking new/sponsor also give me yellow card marked with your case need further administrative process. however I will shortly submit my new sponsor IRS 2018 transcripts. so Kindly anyone have same experience or knowledge what are going to happen next and how long will it take to issue the visa.

respect 

sohail

kabul Afghanistan 

1 hour ago, sohail zazai said:

Hi Recently, on 14 feb 2019 I had interview for cr1 visa consular asked for New/joint sponsor because the issue with my sponsor household member so they find ineligibility in him. Everything went well at end she return my passport handover me 221g for asking new/sponsor also give me yellow card marked with your case need further administrative process. however I will shortly submit my new sponsor IRS 2018 transcripts. so Kindly anyone have same experience or knowledge what are going to happen next and how long will it take to issue the visa.

respect 

sohail

kabul Afghanistan 

i had my interview november 2018 got asked to submit new joint sponsor wich i did couple a days after since then im in Ap 

15 minutes ago, emil2888 said:

i had my interview november 2018 got asked to submit new joint sponsor wich i did couple a days after since then im in Ap 

thank you for anwar, 🌿

16 minutes ago, emil2888 said:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, sohail zazai said:

respect 

sohail

kabul Afghanistan 

You'll need a fully executed I-864 from your new joint sponsor, evidence of current income, evidence of US Citizenship or Resident Status, PLUS that 2018 Tax Return Transcript.  Then, likely you'll have a period of administrative processing.  

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.