J C

Need help contacting the US Manila Embassy

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good afternoon first of thank you so much for all the guidance you have provided so far.

Her interview went great but they questioned a previous typo her first name had so they asked for a new NBI and Cenomar with AKA and both names the correct one as well as the incorrect one. This was submitted and they received it last Friday but no updates. When you call the help line, not much help. We just schedule appointments you can check on the status website. Do you have a number to call where you can talk to someone live that can actually look at the case?

She did see the interviewer put approved and told her just submitted those two documents along with your passport, he even gave her the 911 form as well. Please help thank you.

Confirmation of receipt from the 2go but i just need to connect with them to see where the case stands thank you so much in advance.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, jccj4994 said:

Good afternoon first of thank you so much for all the guidance you have provided so far.

Her interview went great but they questioned a previous typo her first name had so they asked for a new NBI and Cenomar with AKA and both names the correct one as well as the incorrect one. This was submitted and they received it last Friday but no updates. When you call the help line, not much help. We just schedule appointments you can check on the status website. Do you have a number to call where you can talk to someone live that can actually look at the case?

She did see the interviewer put approved and told her just submitted those two documents along with your passport, he even gave her the 911 form as well. Please help thank you.

Confirmation of receipt from the 2go but i just need to connect with them to see where the case stands thank you so much in advance.

Nope.  It is the call center or email.   No direct calls to a CO.   

2GO shows the documents were delivered?   Then you just need to be patient ...

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

To keep tabs on the status your options are check CEAC or USTRAVELDOCS

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below ( K-1 is processed as an immigrant visa) :
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Nope.  It is the call center or email.   No direct calls to a CO.

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

To keep tabs on the status your options are check CEAC or USTRAVELDOCS

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below ( K-1 is processed as an immigrant visa) :
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

Hank thank you so much for that information.

i just literary found this information below. two numbers the main one with extension 2224  and the (632) 792-8988

If i connect with someone there Monday i will update you so we can share for others to benefit as well.

Thank you again for your quick response  :)

For questions related to visa, immigration and petition matters, please contact the following offices:
            U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
            Email: mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov<mailto:mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov>
      Tel: (632) 301-2000, ext. 2224

Immigrant Visa Unit
            Email: IVManilaReplies@state.gov<mailto:IVManilaReplies@state.gov>
            Tel: (632) 792-8988

Timeline
1 hour ago, jccj4994 said:

Hank thank you so much for that information.

i just literary found this information below. two numbers the main one with extension 2224  and the (632) 792-8988

If i connect with someone there Monday i will update you so we can share for others to benefit as well.

Thank you again for your quick response  :)

For questions related to visa, immigration and petition matters, please contact the following offices:
            U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
            Email: mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov<mailto:mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov>
      Tel: (632) 301-2000, ext. 2224

Immigrant Visa Unit
            Email: IVManilaReplies@state.gov<mailto:IVManilaReplies@state.gov>
            Tel: (632) 792-8988

1st number is USCIS ... they have nothing to do with the visa processing, don't bother calling that one.

2nd number I am betting is one more call center number.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

1st number is USCIS ... they have nothing to do with the visa processing, don't bother calling that one.

2nd number I am betting is one more call center number.

Oh ok thanks for the heads up Hank.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

good morning, on the 19th they changed the case open date from 12/12/2018 to 2/19/2019, they went into it last on the 19th, should I worry because they changed the case open date?

Docs received on the 31st of Jan, still no update.

Just had to send the NBI and Cenomar with AKA and the name correction plus her passport.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jccj4994 said:

good morning, on the 19th they changed the case open date from 12/12/2018 to 2/19/2019, they went into it last on the 19th, should I worry because they changed the case open date?

Just had to send the NBI and Cenomar with AKA and the name correction plus her passport.

Don't worry,  our case creation date updated as well after it went from refused to approved

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
26 minutes ago, jccj4994 said:

Just need to be patient ...  the process takes as long as it takes .. no two cases are identical.  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.