Tomalley

Any one AOS from fort Myers?

20 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
16 hours ago, Tomalley said:

Over a year now then. Very disappointed at fort Myers place. Unbelievably slow. 

yeah unfortunately it is very very solw.....i am in touch with two people in ft myers that have pd earlier than mine and one of them has pd dec 8 and her interview will be the end of next month..if u have facebook we can keep in touch...my name is Ilaria Coglitore add me 

3 hours ago, patata88 said:

yeah unfortunately it is very very solw.....i am in touch with two people in ft myers that have pd earlier than mine and one of them has pd dec 8 and her interview will be the end of next month..if u have facebook we can keep in touch...my name is Ilaria Coglitore add me 

That means 15 months to wait. I wish I don’t live here honestly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Tomalley said:

When is your Pd? My interview got scheduled too, I am waiting for the letter also! 

Hi Tom

Good stuff, don’t think I have a priority date. I know that space was blank, back on my I129F 

This form I-797C NOA for case type I485 - I765 is dated mid Nov 2018

I went for biometrics early Dec 2018

32 minutes ago, MlovesG said:

Hi Tom

Good stuff, don’t think I have a priority date. I know that space was blank, back on my I129F 

This form I-797C NOA for case type I485 - I765 is dated mid Nov 2018

I went for biometrics early Dec 2018

Because my Pd is May , and your Pd is November. I just got scheduled yesterday and waiting for my letter. I can’t believe 4 months applications are scheduled at the same time. 

10 minutes ago, Tomalley said:

Because my Pd is May , and your Pd is November. I just got scheduled yesterday and waiting for my letter. I can’t believe 4 months applications are scheduled at the same time. 

Ahh yes. They seem to like to maintain the suspense. No hints yet when my actual interview is but hope to have my letter by Saturday to find out. 

Perhaps they had some new hires and were able to catchup on the backlog. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.