Mr. Bama

I-130 Evidence and Supporting Documents January. 2019 filer

2 posts in this topic

I filed petition for my Wife January 2019 and wanted to know everyone opinion on do you think i submitted ebough clear evidence with my entire packet.

I have many questions for you but too much to type. I want to know what do you think my chances of this visa process going smoothly for me or do you think the evidence below is enough solide proof that I love my wife and our marriage is real and solid.  Also how long you think it will take or do you think they may want more evidence. I mailed a lot of documents with my I-130. I mailed a copy of my passport, my drivers licenses, .my retired military ID, my wife passport and her DR drivers license, certified copies of my divorce decree, proof of medical insurance for my wife, my liife insurance policy with her name on it, my last will & testament with her name and my mother on it, my bank directivegiving her all my money in bank if i die, a power of attorney i got for my wife, department of defense enrollment form for her since im retired military, pictures of wedding, facebook post from 2018 from both of us,  western union receipts, emails from both of us in 2018, copy of hotel receipts when i visited her, copy of passport stamps when i went to visit her 7 times since august 2017, both birth certificates with certified translations, certified marriage certificate translated into english,  sworn affidavits by 3rd parties that atttended the wedding and know our relationship is real my mother and 2 best friends, and a medical directive giving my wife and mother power to make a medical decion to keep me alive or pull the plug if i am ever in tbe hospital out of my mind or on my death bed.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Bama said:

I filed petition for my Wife January 2019 and wanted to know everyone opinion on do you think i submitted ebough clear evidence with my entire packet.

I have many questions for you but too much to type. I want to know what do you think my chances of this visa process going smoothly for me or do you think the evidence below is enough solide proof that I love my wife and our marriage is real and solid.  Also how long you think it will take or do you think they may want more evidence. I mailed a lot of documents with my I-130.

I mailed

a copy of my passport,

my drivers licenses, .

my retired military ID,

my wife passport and

her DR drivers license,

certified copies of my divorce decree,

proof of medical insurance for my wife,

my liife insurance policy with her name on it,

my last will & testament with her name and my mother on it,

my bank directive giving her all my money in bank if i die,

a power of attorney i got for my wife,

department of defense enrollment form for her since im retired military,

pictures of wedding,

facebook post from 2018 from both of us,  

western union receipts,

emails from both of us in 2018,

copy of hotel receipts when i visited her,

copy of passport stamps when i went to visit her 7 times since august 2017,

both birth certificates with certified translations,

certified marriage certificate translated into english, 

sworn affidavits by 3rd parties that attended the wedding and know our relationship is real my mother and 2 best friends,

and a medical directive giving my wife and mother power to make a medical decision to keep me alive or pull the plug if i am ever in tbe hospital out of my mind or on my death bed.

You didn't need copies of your military ID or driver's licenses... nor your wife's passport or DL, or birth certificate

Photocopies of your divorce decree and marriage certificate would have been sufficient

As for your actual evidence, you have far more than most and should be just fine. 

I edited your post in my reply because you  had a wall of text and it was easier to read in a line by line format. 

Edited by NikLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.