MsNina

K1 Dominican Republic December 2018/Jan2019

7 posts in this topic

Im starting this thread because i want to be able to share more experiences with others that have spouses/fiances from Dominican Republic. Please share your experiences ask questions and please please update your timeline💙

Edited by MsNina

On 1/27/2019 at 6:29 PM, MsNina said:

Im starting this thread because i want to be able to share more experiences with others that have spouses/fiances from Dominican Republic. Please share your experiences ask questions and please please update your timeline💙

Hi!!! My fiance is in the Dominican republic. We filed in August and just got a RFE...waiting on that letter to see what we need to fix

42 minutes ago, sarahw907 said:

Hi!!! My fiance is in the Dominican republic. We filed in August and just got a RFE...waiting on that letter to see what we need to fix

Aww ok..should be an easy fix... what is your noa1 date?

Just now, MsNina said:

Aww ok..should be an easy fix... what is your noa1 date?

It's either August 28, 29 or September 4th or 5th😂😂 between the old site new site and my letter these are the dates on there haha

Has anyone had any issues with medical results from the Dominican embassy getting lost? If so can you please share your experience because me and my fiance are going through that now. He took his back in November as we tried to get them done way in advance we had our interview in January and they were not in the system si therefore he had to go back to the office to retake his urine test. It has been 5 business days and he called today to be told that they will be sending the results over to the embassy tomorrow. We are so confused because his passport is at the embassy but do not in now if we got approved or not. Please help

Edited by etapia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.