Jump to content
-helen-08 pg

DOES china police certificate only valid for 6 months?

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I’m applying for k-1 visa in Auckland, New Zealand but I lived n born in china for a really long time. So I have to get a police certificate from china. I already have one which was issused on April, 2018. Now me and my fiancé got approved of I-129 form and just preparing next step. Our lawyer said my bo criminal record from china only valid for 6 months, however, I checked there official website it said all police certificate is valid for one year. Btw, I didn’t return to china since I got my last certificate. I don’t think my certificate will only valid for 6 months or maybe can last more than 1 year since I haven’t gone back to china. Am I right? Appreciate the helps here, really need to get this done. Thanks guys! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.