3 posts in this topic

Phew! Aos interview is on next week..it felt like only yesterday since i arrive in the US..im excited and feeling pressure on preparing all the documents that i need for(k1/k2) aos interview.

I need a positive word from people who already had their aos interview. 😁😁 thanks in advance

Congratulations!

I recently had our interview for my husband's AOS. I had to reschedule because during the first interview I was in the hospital. My husband went anyway and the officer immediately suggested to reschedule which we did. When the interview day finally came, the officer asked me several times if I was doing OK. He then asked us how we met. He mentioned that we did our medical examination too early and we need to renew it. Which I kind of expected already. He then asked the yes and no questions from the form. In the end he said he can approve us as he sees our marriage is real and asked us if we are familiar with the removal of conditions procedure. I told him we should get the 10 year Green Card as we have been married since 2015. He looked over the file again and said: You're right, you'll receive the 10 year Green Card. He gave us the address to send in the new medical and we went home.

We were about to leave the house to redo the medical when we received a call from the officer. He told us he looked over the medical again and he can accept it. He told us not to get the shots. He said he would approve our application. We were so happy. 

We had our interview on December 13 so it was pretty recent.

I'm sure yours will go well too. Be friendly and professional, dress respectfully. You'll be fine!

4 hours ago, little immigrant said:

Congratulations!

I recently had our interview for my husband's AOS. I had to reschedule because during the first interview I was in the hospital. My husband went anyway and the officer immediately suggested to reschedule which we did. When the interview day finally came, the officer asked me several times if I was doing OK. He then asked us how we met. He mentioned that we did our medical examination too early and we need to renew it. Which I kind of expected already. He then asked the yes and no questions from the form. In the end he said he can approve us as he sees our marriage is real and asked us if we are familiar with the removal of conditions procedure. I told him we should get the 10 year Green Card as we have been married since 2015. He looked over the file again and said: You're right, you'll receive the 10 year Green Card. He gave us the address to send in the new medical and we went home.

We were about to leave the house to redo the medical when we received a call from the officer. He told us he looked over the medical again and he can accept it. He told us not to get the shots. He said he would approve our application. We were so happy. 

We had our interview on December 13 so it was pretty recent.

I'm sure yours will go well too. Be friendly and professional, dress respectfully. You'll be fine!

This is a very nice story..thank you so much.. I'll definitely take your advice..my interview is on next Friday 😁😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.