49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I’m on the same boat! Cc July 15th and no interview. And i am trying not to lose hope! Hang in there out time should come soon! 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 12/28/2018 at 10:12 PM, jfrndz said:

My cc is 6/27/18 im still waiting for the interview to be scheduled ... anyone with june apt getting scheduled yet?? In cdj in Mexico 

Hi! My cc is june 21. I tnink most of the may cc got appintments for feb. Im hoping qe make the end of januaru cut for an app in March.  Keep us posted!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lulu01 said:

Hi! My cc is june 21. I tnink most of the may cc got appintments for feb. Im hoping qe make the end of januaru cut for an app in March.  Keep us posted!

Hopefully i habe a 5 months that hasnt met his dad because we have been waiting. Seems like foreverrrrrr... :(

Timeline
24 minutes ago, jfrndz said:

Hopefully i habe a 5 months that hasnt met his dad because we have been waiting. Seems like foreverrrrrr... :(

You should try to expedite, I have seen some expedites being approved really quick

Timeline

Possible Reasons for NVCExpedite Request

There is no government list of reasons specifically to approve a NVC expedite request.  However, we share somereasons for NVC expedite approval that we have seen including:

• Health of the Petitioner including that of life or death.
  • Need of the beneficiary to care for the Petitioner if he or she is sick or having an operation.
  • Pregnancy of the beneficiary nearing its term.
  • Financial hardship.
  • Major delays in the visa application at the fault of NVC.
  • A child of the beneficiary on a IR2 or CR2 application where the child is near to approaching age 21 soon.
  • A child of the beneficiary on a IR2 or CR2 application where the child’s school is about to start or has already began.
  • Other reasons that have a hardship base.
  • Again, NVC expedite request approvals are on a case by case basis. Also, a consular officer at your spouse’s embassy reviews and determinesindependently whether to accept the request.  In addition, one embassy may be more lenient than another. Therefore, do not take the reasons about as cast in stone acceptable reasons. In fact, theyare just reasons that we have seen before in other cases.

Once NVC sends the request to the embassy, they await the desicion. After NVC recieves, the desicion from aconsular officer at the embassy, NVCinforms you if your NVC expedite requests is approved or denied.

here is a link to do further reading 

http://www.lovevisalife.com/2017/09/nvc-expedite-request-us-spouse-visa/

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jfrndz said:

Has anyone received an apt date arroynd our cc date june 27th

I would check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

to see the status of those who have an updated timeline.

Btw, good luck! I have a Case Complete in October 29th and based on the information i'm seeing, we won't be scheduled for an interview (Juarez) until June-July.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Timeline
On 1/28/2019 at 11:32 AM, jfrndz said:

Has anyone received an apt date arroynd our cc date june 27th

Hi! I emailed the nvc last week and i got a response with a cita today for march 26, you should hear something too!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Lulu01 said:

Hi! I emailed the nvc last week and i got a response with a cita today for march 26, you should hear something too!

Hopefully ;)

Just now, jfrndz said:

Hopefully ;)

Thank you for letting me know 

Timeline
1 hour ago, jfrndz said:

Hopefully ;)

1 hour ago, jfrndz said:

Hopefully ;)

Question did you expedite your case? 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Lulu01 said:

Quick question did you expedite your case? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, jfrndz said:

Quick question did you expedite your case? 

No, I just have been emailing every week and i got a response saying that an app has been scheduled for me and instructions would follow. And just a few minutes ago i got the actial app letter. Yiu can email https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html it takes about 7 days for them to reply or you can call 603 3340700 just be patient, it took me an hour and 10 last qeek to get someone to answer the phone. I actually started all on oct 2016. Good luck, keep me posted!🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.