butbut08

F3 Visa, already have interview date but...

2 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, good day to you all! I’m a newbie here, sorry if I’m in the wrong thread. Me and my family was petition by my grandmother (F3 visa) , my mother was the prinicipal applicant, we already have our interview date supposed to be this Nov 16, 2018, we’ve done our medical in St Lukes last Nov 6 2018, but sadly my mother which is the principal applicant for the petition is for sputum test, she was diagnosed before with lung cancer last year, and had pneumonia with pleural effusion and status post thorancentesis, she also took TB medication before because the doctors said before the lung cancer diagnosis that it was TB that caused the plueral effusion. She completed 6 months treatment for TB. Now she is schedule to have her sputum test next week, and the results will be after 2 months (around January 1st week).

Well the problem is I’m currently working in UAE and I’m planning to resign once I got back to UAE next month (December). I will have 3 months notice so I will come back to Philippines around March maybe? (As per St Lukes they said that the medical which we have done was valid until 6 months) So if my mother will be cleared for the sputum test on January, we can take our interview on March.

But on my DS260 the address was on UAE and my police clearance. If I will resign and on March my UAE visa will have a stamp that it was cancelled. Will I have a problem with the US Embassy? during the interview because i will technically no longer a UAE resident.

I hope some of you have ideas regarding this matter. Thank you! ❤️ 

~~moved to bringing relatives of USC to the USA from general immigration discussion ~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.