L_D_R

No Immigrant Data Summary Sheet

3 posts in this topic

After getting a 221g on my interview and complying, I finally got my VISA approved and on hand! I also have my CFO sticker. I'm just wondering about this Immigrant Data Summary Sheet that people are talking about. I do not have a copy of that on hand. Is that something I NEED to have with me?

From what I've read online the Immigrant Data Summary Sheet is attached to the sealed yellow packet. It may be worth noting that I am one of those who got their VISA but will be travelling without the sealed yellow packet (as I wasn't given one).

3 hours ago, L_D_R said:

After getting a 221g on my interview and complying, I finally got my VISA approved and on hand! I also have my CFO sticker. I'm just wondering about this Immigrant Data Summary Sheet that people are talking about. I do not have a copy of that on hand. Is that something I NEED to have with me?

From what I've read online the Immigrant Data Summary Sheet is attached to the sealed yellow packet. It may be worth noting that I am one of those who got their VISA but will be travelling without the sealed yellow packet (as I wasn't given one).

With the new e-visa there isn't a packet with your case file or Immigrant Data Sheet.  It shouldn't be asked for at POE (they should be up to speed on this by now.).

This e-visa was only started with USEM a short time now.  Much of this is very new ...

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

9 hours ago, Hank_ said:

With the new e-visa there isn't a packet with your case file or Immigrant Data Sheet.  It shouldn't be asked for at POE (they should be up to speed on this by now.).

This e-visa was only started with USEM a short time now.  Much of this is very new ...

Thank you! :) I was getting confused and was about to panic because on the USCIS site, I encountered this as I was paying for the Immigrant fee --> "If you did not receive an immigrant data summary or a USCIS Immigrant Fee handout with your visa packet, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate that issued your visa to request a copy."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.