MissMyHusband

Any December 2018 interviews in Montreal yet?

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/15/2018 at 8:40 PM, BChance said:

Thanks, hope to hear something soon!!!

Any news yet? Have you called them to see if they are giving out any more interviews for Dec?

Timeline
1 hour ago, MissMyHusband said:

Any news yet? Have you called them to see if they are giving out any more interviews for Dec?

I called Friday and have lost any hope for a December interview. Best hope now is early January. This part of the process really sucks. I have been waiting 8 weeks!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, BChance said:

I called Friday and have lost any hope for a December interview. Best hope now is early January. This part of the process really sucks. I have been waiting 8 weeks!!

Yeah I just got off the phone with them and got confirmation that they are all finished scheduling for December :( So now we wait a few more weeks until they start giving out dates for January. Definitely disappointing.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Alyssamac90 said:

Yeah I just got off the phone with them and got confirmation that they are all finished scheduling for December :( So now we wait a few more weeks until they start giving out dates for January. Definitely disappointing.

That sucks!!!  I can’t believe they can’t process more people per day!! Ugh. Oh well, we wait....

Timeline
18 hours ago, BChance said:

That sucks!!!  I can’t believe they can’t process more people per day!! Ugh. Oh well, we wait....

It does suck big time. You never know though...there are 2 ppl on the forum that got interview dates at the 11th week and only had 2 weeks to prepare. Someone with a i129 visa just posted they just got an interview for middle of the month 2 days ago. ?? No rhyme or reason to the system. 

On 11/21/2018 at 8:26 AM, MissMyHusband said:

It does suck big time. You never know though...there are 2 ppl on the forum that got interview dates at the 11th week and only had 2 weeks to prepare. Someone with a i129 visa just posted they just got an interview for middle of the month 2 days ago. ?? No rhyme or reason to the system. 

You mean they got an interview for January 2019??? Hoping and praying we all in Oct CC get a schedule too... especially those who have CC in Sept.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nonmart said:

You mean they got an interview for January 2019??? Hoping and praying we all in Oct CC get a schedule too... especially those who have CC in Sept.

No, they were cc in Aug. But didn't get a notice for their Nov interview until 2 weeks before the interview. Still got the interview within the 90 days. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/20/2018 at 1:03 PM, MissMyHusband said:

STILL WATING as of November 9th

Alyssamac90             CC Sept 21 -  still waiting

tbrown2691                CC Sept 27  - still waiting

OCTOBER CC

LaurenJSchafer          CC 10/01

Dunky                          CC 10/05

LLabout                       CC 10/10

KN2018                       CC 10/17

MissMyHusband         CC 10/17

Nonmart                      CC 10/17

Sonata Arctica            CC 10/17

Invisigoth                     CC 10/17

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On Tuesday, November 06, 2018 5:27:21 PM at 5:27 PM, MissMyHusband said:

I noticed in the top left corner of NVC page, it states where case currently is...has yours changed?

YOUR CASE IS CURRENTLY AT: NVC
FOREIGN STATE OF CHARGEABILITY: CANADA
INTERVIEW LOCATION: MONTREAL
PRIORITY DATE: 31-JAN-2018

Also noticed that interview dates info is sent 2mths to the day after cc..so maybe you will hear by the 13th. Keeping in mind that US Embassy and NVC is closed on Nov 11th...

Can you tell me how to check this? I cannot find my case status info on NVC page on website  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html

Thanks!

NOA1 Apr 19, 2018  

NOA2 Oct 18.2018  

Packet 4 recieved Jan 11,2019

K1 Interview date: Feb 13,2019

K1 Visa received: Feb 21,2019

US Entry: April 7,2019

AOS Filed: April 30,2019

Bio Appt: May 30,2019

AOS interview date: Sep 10,2019(GREEN CARD APPROVED!!)

Timeline
18 minutes ago, jackson6658 said:

Can you tell me how to check this? I cannot find my case status info on NVC page on website  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html

Thanks!

Go to CEAC.state.gov site to check the status of your case

Timeline
19 minutes ago, jackson6658 said:

Thanks!

Not sure if you mean check NVC status, which is via CEAC here: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

Timeline
13 hours ago, BChance said:

Go to CEAC.state.gov site to check the status of your case

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number:MTL2018****** MTL

Case Created:13-Nov-2018

Case Last Updated:17-Dec-2018

My status is like this and I check it frequently, but it is different from yours?

YOUR CASE IS CURRENTLY AT: NVC
FOREIGN STATE OF CHARGEABILITY: CANADA
INTERVIEW LOCATION: MONTREAL
PRIORITY DATE: 31-JAN-2018

Edited by jackson6658
NOA1 Apr 19, 2018  

NOA2 Oct 18.2018  

Timeline
13 hours ago, Smashy said:

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number:MTL2018****** MTL

Case Created:13-Nov-2018

Case Last Updated:17-Dec-2018

My status is like this and I check it frequently, but no current case whereabout, or prority date information as others?

NOA1 Apr 19, 2018  

NOA2 Oct 18.2018  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.