21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
:dance::dance: Congratualtions! :dance::dance:

James (USA) Manuela (Italy)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_italy_2fawm.gif

Married Nov. 6, 2004

12/02/04 Applied for I-130

12/21/04 I-130 Approved (19 days @ Vermont)

03/24/05 Case Completed (84 days @ NVC)

05/09/05 Got CR-1 Visa (47 days @ Naples)

Total of 158 days

Lifting of Conditions I-751

04/02/07 Expressed mailed in I-130

04/03/07 I-751 received at 1:08pm and signed for by Paul E. Novak Jr. Center Director (day 1)

05/02/07 Check finally clears my bank - appears to have been processed on 4/30 by VSC (day 30)

05/04/07 Received BLUE Finger Print Receipt Notification (day 32)

05/17/07 Received NOA1 dated 5/9/07(day 45)

05/18/07 Received ASC Appointment Notice dated 5/14/07 for June 1st (day 46)

06/01/07 Biometric Appointment today @ 2:00 (day 60)

06/03/07 "Touched" (day 62)

10/26/07 "Card Production Ordered" (217 days from the day the application received and 172 days from NOA1)

10/30/07 Touched again

10/31/07 Received Notice of Removal of Conditional Basis of Lawful Permanent Residence letter, signed by Paul E Novak Jr.

10/31/07 Touched again - if we get touched again does that count as harassment?

11/05/07 10 year green card arrives! (227 days)

US Citizen N-400

03/12/08 To be filed!

dev179pr___.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I feel like such a blood sucker...FIRST..congrats...Next, how hard is your hardship?

I hate wishing I had a major medical problem.

Bobbie are you trying to write a 601 waiver? Are you using a lawyer? I have some helpful hints home if you want me to email them to you. Right now I'm visiting my parents and don't have access to the information but I can email it to you later.

Yesn we are doing a 601, no we aren't using a lawyer (at this point) and any information you have would be very appreicated!

Thank you!

Bobbie

Once I get home I'll email you through VJ. I know how difficult it is to write the waivers. I wrote my husband's and mine so I'll send over both copies and hopefully they help you. I just don't want to post them on an open forum. Have you started to write them yet?

Married August 21 2004 in Nova Scotia!

October 19/04 sent I-130.

April 17/08 finally arrive back in New Orleans after 3 years and 8 months.

May 19/08 Perm Resident Card arrives.

July 24/08 Reapply for a new SS card with married name.

August 4/08 Baby daughter born.

Timeline
I feel like such a blood sucker...FIRST..congrats...Next, how hard is your hardship?

Bobbie are you trying to write a 601 waiver? Are you using a lawyer? I have some helpful hints home if you want me to email them to you. Right now I'm visiting my parents and don't have access to the information but I can email it to you later.

Yesn we are doing a 601, no we aren't using a lawyer (at this point) and any information you have would be very appreicated!

Thank you!

Bobbie

Bobbie I just sent you a letter. Can you please let me know that you got it and I'd really appreciate it if you don't share it in open forums. Thanks. Joanna

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you!

Bobbie

Bobbie I just sent you a letter. Can you please let me know that you got it and I'd really appreciate it if you don't share it in open forums. Thanks. Joanna

Dear Joanna:

I just received it, thank you very much. I promise to keep it confidential and I really do appreciate it.

Bobbie

Bobbie & Klaus

2/23/07 Mailed Package to TSC (G-325A & I-125)

2-25-07 Online PO shows package delivered

3-06-07 NOA on I-129

3-12-07 Touched (I think)

6-8-07 Touched appropriately!

Timeline

Thank you!

Bobbie

Dear Joanna:

I just received it, thank you very much. I promise to keep it confidential and I really do appreciate it.

Bobbie

Bobbie, I also have the hardship letter I wrote if you need it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
The embassy in Stockholm just called my husband and told him his waiver was approved in London :dance::dance: :dance: I am so freakin happy right now!!!

Thank you to VJ, I2US, and a HUGE shout out to attorney Laurel Scott for her amazing work on my behalf.

He's coming home!!!

Im high 5'en ya!!!

Very Very Excited for any 601 waiver to get through :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you!

Bobbie

Dear Joanna:

Bobbie

Bobbie, I also have the hardship letter I wrote if you need it.

That would be great, thank you so much!

Bobbie & Klaus

2/23/07 Mailed Package to TSC (G-325A & I-125)

2-25-07 Online PO shows package delivered

3-06-07 NOA on I-129

3-12-07 Touched (I think)

6-8-07 Touched appropriately!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.