seganku

China P3?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Is there a recent copy of the China P3.  I saw a 2014 version was uploaded, but shortly afterward someone mentioned that was the "old version" and that a "new version" existed.

Spoiler

Prepping N-400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 12:41 AM, seganku said:

Is there a recent copy of the China P3.  I saw a 2014 version was uploaded, but shortly afterward someone mentioned that was the "old version" and that a "new version" existed.

These are the documents they asked me.. there was a letter stating my name,case number and address...informing me that My visa process is ready to be processed..

Approved I-129F form and  there was a IMBRA copy for rules and regulations 

thats all ..

F52EEA06-50B8-4F10-BCA6-36A5F88A65D4.thumb.jpeg.0a5ff31e83d6fb25c3acdb8db58f6941.jpeg

Edited by AdeelNaz

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AdeelNaz said:

These are the documents they asked me.. there was a one letter stating my name,case number and address...informing me that My visa process is ready to be processed..

and there was a IMBRA copy for rules and regulations 

thats all ..

Thank you so much!

Spoiler

Prepping N-400

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On Sat Oct 27 2018 at 10:24 AM, AdeelNaz said:

My pleasure ..🙂

may i ask whether u receive the package in mail or email? i used my us address for my mailing address. now im worrying about not able to receive any mailing from the embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, YuanYuanYuan said:

may i ask whether u receive the package in mail or email? i used my us address for my mailing address. now im worrying about not able to receive any mailing from the embassy

I got my package in mail..Did you mention your china’s address somewhere? I think you call embassy and tell them your mailing address 

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.