Urva

STATUS CHANGED

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

My fiancé had k1 interview in Islamabad embassy on aug 30. Case was in AP since then. Today it changed to “Application received”. They are telling me to check back after 2 business days for the status of my visa. Any suggestions as to what will happen next? 

Thanks 

Urva

Timeline
5 hours ago, Kashan.01 said:

@UrvaPlz share further details... when was your interview ? How It went ? Questions ? Have u been issued 221g?

@Urva who told you To check it after 2 days ? I mean embassy it status showing check aft34 two days ?

Interview was aug 30. And we were issued 221g for I-134 and yeah the status is saying to check after 2 days. It said “application received” 

2 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

Most probably you’ll get the visa within 2weeks .Good luck

After 2 weeks? They said to check back after 2 days and then if it will say “issued” we should be getting visa within 2 days 

Timeline
Just now, hassam03 said:

Mine has been on application received since i gave the interview and was told that ill get the visa within 2 weeks.

Was your case in administrative processing after interview? My case was in administrative processing for 50 days and now it’s changed to application received. And they said to check back after 2 days to know status of visa

Timeline
Just now, hassam03 said:

No i got approved at the interview no AP interview was on 10th OCT .. yeah thats what mine says too ..Normally from application received to issued it takes 2 weeks .

Wow that great to hear

On your status does it say to check back after 2 days ? 

Timeline

Yeah thats exactly what it says check back in 2 days but its been the same since 12th oct but the case was last updated on the 17th .So lets hope they don't take more than 2 weeks.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

Yeah thats exactly what it says check back in 2 days but its been the same since 12th oct but the case was last updated on the 17th .So lets hope they don't take more than 2 weeks.

Yeah let’s hope they don’t. Keep me updated and good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ali R said:

Hi 

How long take time to I-129F approve ...any one have idea please share with me your experience 

Takes about 5-6 months 

~~moved to US embassy discussion from K1 process and procedures.  Topic is about wait times at a US embassy. ~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 10/20/2018 at 1:02 AM, Urva said:

Was your case in administrative processing after interview? My case was in administrative processing for 50 days and now it’s changed to application received. And they said to check back after 2 days to know status of visa

Did you received your visa? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.