3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello, does any one know why there is no date available on the ustraveldocs site for booking the interview? Three weeks ago when I was preparing all the documentations I could see there were several available dates showing on their website on the left side of the page - Now nothing shows - all you can see is OFC dates, but when you go for the next it says no dates available at this time. I have called the UStraveldocs people and all they say is consulate releases that dates and it is on first come first serve basis. Any one has any advice? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Check early every morning, maybe 8am-ish India time. If there are any cancellations, you might be bale to snag one.

While you're waiting for an opening, read this 24-page thread on this very topic. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/18/2018 at 12:11 PM, Amit&Julie said:

Check early every morning, maybe 8am-ish India time. If there are any cancellations, you might be bale to snag one.

While you're waiting for an opening, read this 24-page thread on this very topic. :)

OK got the appointment for the 28th December. Now question is How many days in advance should I try booking the medical appointment? I am thinking to send my fiance to Hyderabad - for the medical check. Any advice on how many days before the interview should I schedule it and Why?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.