Jump to content
Kiwigirl19

IR1 approved - when will passport be returned?

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting. I had my interview at Auckland Consulate on the 20th of September for my spousal permanent residence visa, and I have still not received my passport back. I emailed asking when I might expect it back as the consular officer that interviewed me and said it was approved, said it would take up to two weeks. ( it is now heading into the 4th week). The email reply I received is I will receive it when they have finished adjudicating and processing it. Does anyone know what this means? And what time frame have others waited to receive their passport(&visa) back after their interview? 

I am just continuosly checking the tracking of my courier bag to see if anything has been ipdated and its quite frustrating as Im now in limbo. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Kiwigirl19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, Kiwigirl19 said:

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting. I had my interview at Auckland Consulate on the 20th of September for my spousal permanent residence visa, and I have still not received my passport back. I emailed asking when I might expect it back as the consular officer that interviewed me and said it was approved, said it would take up to two weeks. ( it is now heading into the 4th week). The email reply I received is I will receive it when they have finished adjudicating and processing it. Does anyone know what this means? And what time frame have others waited to receive their passport(&visa) back after their interview? 

I am just continuosly checking the tracking of my courier bag to see if anything has been ipdated and its quite frustrating as Im now in limbo. 

Thanks in advance.

i had my interview on oct 3rd in Paris, my visa has been issued since oct 5th, but no news for my passport return yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rameda said:

 

13 hours ago, alma_ly said:

i had my interview on oct 3rd in Paris, my visa has been issued since oct 5th, but no news for my passport return yet. 

Ok so I checked. Bearing in mind my interview was 20th Sept. It says ready - case is ready for interview. Case was last updated 15th October (2days ago). 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kiwigirl19 said:

 

Ok so I checked. Bearing in mind my interview was 20th Sept. It says ready - case is ready for interview. Case was last updated 15th October (2days ago). 

image.jpeg

I think they are working on your application, it will change to ap and then issued. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×