MichelleSaga

is notification I601a being processed real???

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

On the USCIS website (WHICH IS FULL OF BS), it says:

We are actively processing your case if, in the past 60 days, you:

• Received a notice from us about your case,
  • Responded to a request for evidence, OR
  • Received an online update to your case status.

Does this actually happen?? has anyone gotten any kind of heads up when theyre working on their case?

our last update is from January with fingerprint fee received.  our receipt date is 1/14/18 at Nebraska office which is seems theyre on October 17 from what I'm seeing around the forum. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was trying to look up processing times but you have no timeline / no office listed

and i went to your profile trying to find out the office and sorry this takes so much time

you need to help the VJ commuity answer questions u post by giving some more info so we can see your timeline and compare to processing times 

Edited by adil-rafa

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

I was trying to look up processing times but you have no timeline / no office listed

and i went to your profile trying to find out the office and sorry this takes so much time

you need to help the VJ commuity answer questions u post by giving some more info so we can see your timeline and compare to processing times 

My receipt date is 1/14/18 which is listed. I was under the impression it was at Nebraska office but I just called and the automated system said it’s at Lee’s summit MO. I already checked online and I’m outside of normal processing time. The question is what can I do about it besides the form and does anyone actually receive any notice when their case is being processed or they just receive if it’s been denied or approved 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.