DGTravel

On 221g

45 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, payxibka said:

My understanding is you submit the total number of photos to slec for both their purpose and what the embassy requires .  My fiancee submitted 4 at her medical just last week 

Did she submit another photos when she return the second day? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, youandme13 said:

Did she submit another photos when she return the second day? 

I don't know for sure but I don't think so.  She did have eight in her stash available 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

On 12/13/2018 at 5:54 AM, payxibka said:

I don't know for sure but I don't think so.  She did have eight in her stash available 

Hi! Just an update about my medical exam at SLEC. It went well, i just gave to the guard the slip the lady gave me on the  first day of the exam. Then that's it! He then stamp my hand with the SLEC marker and im in. He didn't ask for another pictures. Lol I'm glad! I went to the 2nd floor and waited for my name to be called and not long, i was called to the immunization room. I was given  3 shots of vaccine. After that i was told to go to the ground floor to wait for the releasing! I'm so glad it went well! I really hope my interview this Monday will turn out just fine.. and I'll be approve on the spot. 👍👍👌

Edited by youandme13

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, youandme13 said:

Hi! Just an update about my medical exam at SLEC. It went well, i just gave to the guard the slip the lady gave me on the  first day of the exam. Then that's it! He then stamp my hand with the SLEC marker and im in. He didn't ask for another pictures. Lol I'm glad! I went to the 2nd floor and waited for my name to be called and not long, i was called to the immunization room. I was given  3 shots of vaccine. After that i was told to go to the ground floor to wait for the releasing! I'm so glad it went well! I really hope my interview this Monday will turn out just fine.. and I'll be approve on the spot. 👍👍👌

As long as you have everything on the embassy checklist (step 5) you should be fine.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/family-based-immigration/the-interview/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 3 months later...

Just wondering . I dont get that cenomar thing that needed to be uploaded in ceac. Do i upload the cenomar that i got before i got  married or is there a cenomar for married couple?? Please help!!!!! 

Edited by Garretlee

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Garretlee said:

Just wondering . I dont get that cenomar thing that needed to be uploaded in ceac. Do i upload the cenomar that i got before i got  married or is there a cenomar for married couple?? Please help!!!!! 

You request a new certificate from PSA

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Garretlee said:

Hey hank is this a new requirment they need ??

No embassy has always required the CENOMAR .

You request a CENOMAR, if married PSA issues a CEMAR      

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

26 minutes ago, Garretlee said:

Okay thanks i undestand now so its the cemar that i have to upload on the ceac website right.

If you're married ,you have to submit /upload your certificate of marriage and the advisory on marriage certificate from PSA. Thats what i did 😊 

PhotoGrid_1553293492592.jpg

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Garretlee said:

Okay thanks i undestand now so its the cemar that i have to upload on the ceac website right.

Correct .. being you are married.   It is the Form 5 as shown in Elle's post for the CEMAR.

CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE (if applicable). Applicants who are single and have never been married (18 years and older) are required to obtain a CENOMAR from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). The request for a CENOMAR is a standard measure adopted in Manila to ensure that a visa applicant does not have any concealed, unterminated prior marriage to anyone, which would eliminate his / her claim to the single status of the visa category sought. To request a CENOMAR be directly submitted to the US Embassy (recommended), you may do so here: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Terms.aspx

The certificate of marriage is required also.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE / MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (if applicable). Must be issued on security paper by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formerly NSO (NOT from the Local Civil Registry Office). You may call the PSA Information Center at (02) 737-1111 or visit their website http://www.census.gov.phfor further information.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/family-based-immigration/the-interview/

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Garretlee said:

Wait so the advisory on marriage and cenomar/cemar for married couple is the same? 

Yes .. in essence .    Being married you wouldn't get the CENOMAR you would get the Advisor of Marriage , Form 5. , which is referred to as the CEMAR  (CErtificate of MARriage) on here .. PSA actually calls it a COM as their acronym, just won't work on here.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.