Mohd_NazmiSaeed

Applying for 2020 - images

8 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone, seems my only issue is applying is the "images"

now as per the rules everyone should have one entry as a primary, and 2 applications will disqualify you.

since am married i can make one entry having me as primary applicant and another one as my wife as primary applicant.

1. Can we use the "Same photos" ? for example i am the main applicant and used photo "A.jpg", can i use the same picture in my wife's applicant or must be different ?

2. for the infant photo [less than a month] on the website they say eyes of the infant could be partially close, but my issue is the back ground [if anyone has experience in this]  having a white blanket wouldn't cause an issue ? since we are having normal white ground [please check the attached image and link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos/photo-examples.html and choose "Children" 

Best regards

original.png

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

http://www.mohdsaeed.ae

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi,

Last year, I used the same photos in both applications. And i won. :) 

For the second question, my recommendation is to use white blanket and take the picture. As long as, there are no shadows and lighting is correct, it should be ok. 

1 hour ago, Harsha85 said:

Hi,

Last year, I used the same photos in both applications. And i won. :) 

For the second question, my recommendation is to use white blanket and take the picture. As long as, there are no shadows and lighting is correct, it should be ok. 

Well congrats on that. hope i have the same fate this year lol

did you use the image check on the DV website to clarify and crop the image as well ?

For the blanket : if it is visible as blanket [not as back ground] but as blanket. would this be an issue ?

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Thanks and Good Luck for you. 

Yes, i used the image check tool to crop the image, but used MS Paint to reduce the size of the image, because it only allows to upload the file with size 250kb or something.

Regarding the photo,  As you can see the quoted picture is acceptable and i can see the blanket in that picture. So feel free to use it. In fact, your kid is only one month old, so dont worry about that. Make sure the blanket is white and proper lighting is there. 

1 minute ago, Harsha85 said:

Thanks and Good Luck for you. 

Yes, i used the image check tool to crop the image, but used MS Paint to reduce the size of the image, because it only allows to upload the file with size 250kb or something.

Regarding the photo,  As you can see the quoted picture is acceptable and i can see the blanket in that picture. So feel free to use it. In fact, your kid is only one month old, so dont worry about that. Make sure the blanket is white and proper lighting is there. 

Thank you for this feedback

i really appreciated 

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Another question guys,

for new born kids, does their image shall be like the template ? from the top of the head to chin and from eyes to below ?

or for the new born kids it doesn't matter ?

req.jpg

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

9 hours ago, Mohd_NazmiSaeed said:

Another question guys,

for new born kids, does their image shall be like the template ? from the top of the head to chin and from eyes to below ?

or for the new born kids it doesn't matter ?

req.jpg

Yes it must be correct size. You can crop your photo to get the correct proportions. 

On 10/15/2018 at 8:12 PM, SusieQQQ said:

Yes it must be correct size. You can crop your photo to get the correct proportions. 

Well that would be very hard to obtain since 1 month babies head always stays on the side!!!!

but at least eyes "partially open" is approved 

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.