Akhan1988

NEED HELP NO OPTION TO ADD NEW JOINT SPONSOR on CEAC WEBSITE

28 posts in this topic

My wife was given 221g form and was asked to find a new joint sponsor and upload the documents online. When I sign in to CEAC website, under Affidavit of support (AOS) there is no option to add joint sponsor. I dont know how to add and upload the requested documents. Please help if anyone had that experience. Its been 3 weeks since I emailed the embassy in Islamabad but haven't receive any response.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/4/2018 at 9:29 AM, Akhan1988 said:

My wife was given 221g form and was asked to find a new joint sponsor and upload the documents online. When I sign in to CEAC website, under Affidavit of support (AOS) there is no option to add joint sponsor. I dont know how to add and upload the requested documents. Please help if anyone had that experience. Its been 3 weeks since I emailed the embassy in Islamabad but haven't receive any response.

I submitted via courier

• 1 year later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did u find any help, can u please share ur experience 

i am going through the same challenge, i did courier them the new joint sponsor documents but they sent them back and asked to be uploaded on CEAC portal, how did u do it?

3 hours ago, Sunny_me said:

Did u find any help, can u please share ur experience 

i am going through the same challenge, i did courier them the new joint sponsor documents but they sent them back and asked to be uploaded on CEAC portal, how did u do it?

The option is above the AOS Fees (a small box) ("Add joint sponsor") but you must note that it has to be "PAID" or else it wont appear.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

The option is above the AOS Fees (a small box) ("Add joint sponsor") but you must note that it has to be "PAID" or else it wont appear.

Its been paid already, my husband had his interview in September last year, and now they asked for a new joint sponsor

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

I dont see the option

D329A737-ED39-4012-903B-E825DD15CDC6.jpeg

Timeline

How did u upload them? Kindly share ur experience please

4 hours ago, Sunny_me said:

How did u upload them? Kindly share ur experience please

Email the joint sponsor name to the embassy to add it to the list. But also go to the primary sponsor listed on top. Click on it. Once u are into the primary sponsor in the bottom you will see this option saying "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation and will say the name of the sponsor. Add the documents here and then submit it

Edited by Akhan1988

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Akhan1988 said:

Email the joint sponsor name to the embassy to add it to the list. But also go to the primary sponsor listed on top. Click on it. Once u are into the primary sponsor in the bottom you will see this option saying "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation and will say the name of the sponsor. Add the documents here and then submit it

Embassy takes forever to reply, is it possible to add all the documents to the additional joint sponsor supporting documents, but the problem is it wont say the name of the new joint sponsor, rather the old one 😕

35 minutes ago, Sunny_me said:

Embassy takes forever to reply, is it possible to add all the documents to the additional joint sponsor supporting documents, but the problem is it wont say the name of the new joint sponsor, rather the old one 😕

Once you upload new documents the embassy will see it and when they open it they will know that it is for a new joint sponsor

• 10 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, Akhan1988 said:

Did this work?  I am helping a relative in the same situation

DISCLAIMER:

NOT A LAWYER.  ADVICE IS GENERAL IN NATURE.  CONSULT AN EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY (OR MULTIPLE ATTORNEYS) REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.

• 1 year later...

go to the primary sponsor listed on top. Click on it. Once u are into the primary sponsor in the bottom you will see this option saying "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation click on this and add the documents here and then submit it. Once you upload new documents the embassy will see it and when they open it they will know that it is for a new joint sponsor

33 minutes ago, Akhan1988 said:

go to the primary sponsor listed on top. Click on it. Once u are into the primary sponsor in the bottom you will see this option saying "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation click on this and add the documents here and then submit it. Once you upload new documents the embassy will see it and when they open it they will know that it is for a new joint sponsor

Thank you, 🙂

It means that is no necessary to add the name of the joint sponsor?? i can upload the documents whit the documents of the primary sponsor? 😔 help me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.