Kings49

Police report and medical report in Abuja Nigeria

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys, how are you all doing?

I am here to ask a question about, police report and medical report in  Abuja Nigeria, I live in Abuja, has anyone gotten a police report and medical report in Abuja? And if you have, where can I get it? And what are the procedures in successfully obtaining them? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kings49 said:

I live in Abuja, has anyone gotten a police report

The Department of State requests the Police Character Certificate issued by the Nigeria Police Force:

Procedure for Obtaining: Applicants need to contact the Deputy Inspector General, Criminal Investigation Department, Nigeria Police Force, Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The applicant should bring information regarding their full name, place and date of birth, nationality, passport number, date and place of issuance (for current passport or passport used during applicant's stay in Nigeria), exact periods of residence in Nigeria and addresses where applicant resided.

medical report in  Abuja Nigeria

The only approved doctor in Abuja is Dr. Aden Guliye, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/LGS_Lagos.html#med_exam_instructions:

Medical examination results from other physicians will not be accepted.

Approved Physicians

Dr. Alexandra Ange

The Consultants Practice

The Children's Practice

25 Raymond Njoku

Ikoyi

Lagos

Tel: 01-893-0723 or 01-461-1941

Cell: 0706-585-9845

Dr. Funmi Alakija

Q-Life Family Clinic

Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street

Off Ajose Adegun

Victoria Island Annexe

Lagos

Tel: +234-1-629-0365

Cell: +234-8113975433 or +234-8099742000

Dr. Aden Guliye

Migration Health Assessment Centre (MHAC)

Iternational Organization for Migration (IOM)

No. 4, Buchanan Close

Off Buchanan Crescent and off Aminu Kano Crescent

Wuse II, Abuja-FCT

Tel: +234(0)8072191122, 080 9573 7898, or 080 8522 1427

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Kings49 said:

I am here to ask a question about, police report and medical report in  Abuja Nigeria, I live in Abuja, has anyone gotten a police report and medical report in Abuja? And if you have, where can I get it? And what are the procedures in successfully obtaining them? 

@wendykay @Real_Hubby can help you with this.

Timeline

Ko gg

11 hours ago, Kings49 said:

goodday for the police reports you go to police headquarters in Abuja you pay 10000 naira and get it within 3 to 4 working days, and also for medicals its wuse 2 migration health center call this number 07032898491 or 08085221427 its 80,900

Timeline
43 minutes ago, wendykay said:

hey Abies dear gdday how are you enjoying your new environment sis

Very well sis. Can't wait to have you join us here.

Timeline
On Mon Oct 01 2018 at 11:54 PM, TM92 said:

The Department of State requests the Police Character Certificate issued by the Nigeria Police Force:

The only approved doctor in Abuja is Dr. Aden Guliye, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/LGS_Lagos.html#med_exam_instructions:

Thank you very much, really appreciate your response

Timeline
17 hours ago, kod said:

Go to Abuja police command close to old central bank at Garki Abuja. I did mine there. 

Finger print section AFIS/SCENE of crime criminal Intelligence and invest Dept/FCT command Abuja.

Ok thanks, so if I get, I will just request to go the department of AFIS/SCENE of Criminal intelligence and investment Dept?

Edited by Kings49

Timeline
On Mon Oct 01 2018 at 11:54 PM, TM92 said:

Please do you know how much it is to do the Medical report?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kings49 said:

Please do you know how much it is to do the Medical report?

it is 80900 but if you are to take vaccine you will pay extra 16250

Timeline
14 hours ago, wendykay said:

it is 80900 but if you are to take vaccine you will pay extra 16250

Thank you so very much for helping me with all these informations, now I want ask again please and thank you for your time, please what are the vaccines I need to take, so that I can take them here in General hospital, or is it compulsory to do it at the hospital specified by US embassy?

Timeline

Thank you so very much for helping me with all these informations, now I want ask again please and thank you for your time, please what are the vaccines I need to take, so that I can take them here in General hospital, or is it compulsory to do it at the hospital specified by US embassy?

do you have vaccination record already if no then you can't take vaccination from a general hospital to them they wont accept it, the vaccination includes measles,tetanus,polio,mumps,rubella etc the doctor will examine you and give you the required vaccine based on his examination.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.