10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Can anyone tell me if is a problem for me not to be able to go to my interview with call logs?. I requested for it and was told it ll take 7 days.

6 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Can anyone tell me if is a problem for me not to be able to go to my interview with call logs?. I requested for it and was told it ll take 7 days.

Yes, it is ok to interview without call logs. Quite frankly if you have to rely on call logs to make or break your interview then you have a pretty weak case. I know that sounds bad and I am sorry but call logs are given more significance than they actually are given in the interview. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, it is ok to interview without call logs. Quite frankly if you have to rely on call logs to make or break your interview then you have a pretty weak case. I know that sounds bad and I am sorry but call logs are given more significance than they actually are given in the interview. 

Thank you. Is it advisable to state in writing why i could not go with call logs?

2 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Thank you. Is it advisable to state in writing why i could not go with call logs?

You can let the CO know at the interview if they ask about them. What other evidence are you taking to the interview with you? 

Timeline

You can let the CO know at the interview if they ask about them. What other evidence are you taking to the interview with you? 

Chat logs and every other documents needed. I have only 2 types of evidence of communications which are, chat log and call logs, but the call log i can't get before the interview.

20 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Chat logs and every other documents needed. I have only 2 types of evidence of communications which are, chat log and call logs, but the call log i can't get before the interview.

If you have chat logs then that is more than enough and don't need the call logs.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline

If you have chat logs then that is more than enough and don't need the call logs.

Thanks allot, I truly appreciate.

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Chat logs are communication history that you can used to prove  your relationship if you have enough.

Timeline

I ask my wife to swear an affidavit stating our marriage is bona fide and that our marriage was, is, and continue to be viable. We have been together for 4 years now. I hope this helps?

4 hours ago, Chiefay said:

Chat logs are communication history that you can used to prove  your relationship if you have enough.

Thanks allot.

Timeline
On 9/19/2018 at 9:40 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

I was approved'''''

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.