Ayah117

KHARTOUM APPLICANTS

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hiii ! I've been looking for Sudanese immigrant applicants everywhere on the internet. We aren't easy to find lol, so i figured I'll start a topic here for us where we can share information about our cases or any other KHT cases you might know to have an idea of timelines and for support..offcourse. Please inform others about this topic too. Best of luck to everyone.

Edited by Ayah117

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

And thank you Ayah for starting this thread. We are in the early stages of applying for a K-1 visa. Who else Sudani is out here with an immigration case?

• 1 month later...
Timeline

My wife is from Sudan we are doing a Cr-1 Spousal Visa. We just turned in our paperwork to NVC. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get a interview scheduled at the embassy after NVC completes? We have the option to use either Cairo or Khartoum embassy. Not sure which would get her an interview faster. Right now she is set to have the interview in Cairo.

Timeline
Just now, ChrisandMonira said:

My wife is from Sudan we are doing a Cr-1 Spousal Visa. We just turned in our paperwork to NVC. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get a interview scheduled at the embassy after NVC completes? We have the option to use either Cairo or Khartoum embassy. Not sure which would get her an interview faster. Right now she is set to have the interview in Cairo.

Hello! I'm not sure how long it takes for  Cairo, but I was given an interview date at the consulate in Khartoum a month after NVC completed my documents. 

Timeline
Just now, ChrisandMonira said:

That is great news! How long ago was that?

My case was completed 13th August 2018 they gave me an interview date 17th September and my interview was today..24th October😁

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline
On 4/6/2019 at 9:40 AM, salma90 said:

Hi there, 

how long does it usually take to complete processing the documents? 

is it 3-4 months?  

To me, it took about 10 working days once I  submitted the documents to NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.