Tinei130PHI

I 130 March 2018 filers

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lets start this thread since I can’t find one or bcoz they merged march to april group.

My PD 03/14 for IR 5, texas center. still waiting for NOA2.

I saw one PD March 1 got approved 8/31.

Edited by Tinei130PHI

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeee March group

IR5 Petition for my mom

PD: March 5

SVC: Texas

Approved: August 31

Waiting for NOA2 and what will be the next step.

I30 Petition for my Mother Timeline

SVC: Texas Service Center

03/01/2018- Sent Petition to USCIS via USPS

03/05/2018- USCIS received petition PRIORITY DATE

03/08/2018- NOA1

08/31/2018- USCIS Approved Petition

09/03/2018- NOA2

09/10/2018- Case sent to NVC

09/18/2018- NVC received case

10/12/2018- received email from NVC with the case # ( CEAC processing )

10/16/2018- Paid Fees AOS and Visa Fee

10/19/2018- Submitted Documents. Civil Documents/AOS and completed DS260

10/30/2018- received email from NVC. checked my CEAC acct rejected AOS, Police Clearance and Birth Certificate

Reason: some part is cut off and not clear. Resubmitted the same day.

11/08/2018- Received an email from NVC that all the required documents are approved. Its documentarily qualified and they will schedule the interview.

11/19/2018- Received an email that interview is scheduled for December 17

11/22/2018- First day medical

11/23/2018- Second day medical saw abnormality on the xray need to go back for sputum culture.

1/31/2019-Back to St.Lukes. Medical approved. Scheduled Interview 

2/08/2019-INTERVIEW PASSED

2/13/2019-Visa Issued Status

• 3 weeks later...

No news yet. Sent i130 for both around March 10th i think. This wait makes me always doubt that i don't know what i am doing lol. If i understood correctly, once the i130 gets approved THEN they apply for the GC? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Why USCIS increases processing time of Potomac center every week? I am tracing it from a month. It still showing Oct 04,2017

Before two weeks , they mentioned Oct 10,2017. Before one week they mentioned September 29,2017 and today it is Oct 04,2017.

a.PNG

On 10/3/2018 at 12:10 PM, arpatel said:

Why USCIS increases processing time of Potomac center every week? I am tracing it from a month. It still showing Oct 04,2017

Before two weeks , they mentioned Oct 10,2017. Before one week they mentioned September 29,2017 and today it is Oct 04,2017.

a.PNG

Hello.

I wouldn't pay attention to those dates because they're not accurate.  According to 3 USCIS representatives I spoke to a few ago, the receipt date for case inquiry is incorrect.  The only dates that are correct is the processing timeline: 9.5 to 12.5 mths.

I filed for my mom March 06, 2018 and have a PD date of March 8. My case is currently being processed at the Potomac Service Center and I haven't received a NOA yet..

Good luck!

Edited by antopatt3

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Hi All,

My Parents I-130 application was approved and NVC also accepted all the documents (AOS I 864, DS-260 and Civil documents). I have one question regarding scheduling interview.

After NVC accepted all the documents and DS260 (visa application), Will NVC notify us to schedule an interview at US Embassy or NVC will give us exact date and time for an interview at US Embassy directly? How NVC notify us regarding interview date or scheduling an interview?

Thanks in advance.

Timeline

Hi All,

NVC Accepted all the required documents (AOS, I864, DS-260 and supportive documents) for my parents applications who live in India,  since my income is low and doesn't meet minimum requirement , so I mentioned my spouse as a household member and my spouse submitted I864A form with other required documents. NVC verified all the documents and sent us 2 email today.

--> In one email NVC mentioned that NVC received all the required documents and accepted all documents

--> In second message email, NVC mentioned : " Based on the income provided on the Affidavit of Support, Petitioner does not meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrants for this case. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of the interview. For more information, please visit https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p. To avoid delays, an additional Affidavit of Support Form I-864 for a joint sponsor to may be submitted."

I don't know why NVC sent second message email for minimum requirement even if I submitted my spouse income and mentioned my spouse as Household member also submitted I864A ,TAX return and W-2 of my spouse and NVC accepted it.

Do I need to add one more sponsor in the application ? If yes, then how can I add that one member since NVC status shows case completed and scheduling interview ?

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi All,

My parents I130 applications are approved and NVC case status also shows completed.

My father's case was completed on January 23,2019 and my mother's case was completed on February 07,2019.

My parents are in India and they will give an interview at Bombay (Mumbai) embassy.

My questions are :  1) Since both the cases were completed on different dates, Mumbai embassy will scheduled interview separately for both or Embassy will scheduled interview for both at a same time ?

2) How much time it will take to give us an email notification about an interview date and time ?

3) When we can expect the date of interview after case completion ?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

HI All,

I have couple of questions regrading POE and Green Card process after completion of Immigration Visa interview for IR5 category. My parents interview date is April 26 ,2019. Consulate : Mumbai, India. My Parents never travelled on any international Flights till today.  I am living in Pennsylvania.

Questions Are:

1) Are they allowed to enter on any US airports ? For Example, we have a plan to visit our relatives in Chicago when they arrive in US first time and I (petitioner) live in Pennsylvania. So CBP office will allow my parents to enter in US through Chicago airport or not?

2) When I can apply for Green Card or Pay Green Card fees after completion of Visa interview? Should I wait until my parents enter in US on Immigrant visa or I can pay Green Card application fees immediately after they finish their interview at Mumbai Embassy ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 10:15 PM, arpatel said:

HI All,

I have couple of questions regrading POE and Green Card process after completion of Immigration Visa interview for IR5 category. My parents interview date is April 26 ,2019. Consulate : Mumbai, India. My Parents never travelled on any international Flights till today.  I am living in Pennsylvania.

Questions Are:

1) Are they allowed to enter on any US airports ? For Example, we have a plan to visit our relatives in Chicago when they arrive in US first time and I (petitioner) live in Pennsylvania. So CBP office will allow my parents to enter in US through Chicago airport or not?

2) When I can apply for Green Card or Pay Green Card fees after completion of Visa interview? Should I wait until my parents enter in US on Immigrant visa or I can pay Green Card application fees immediately after they finish their interview at Mumbai Embassy ?

hi, how was the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.