Together4ever

Monday once again

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday (I think)! Another week off and running. May is almost half over. I can't believe how time flies by.

Ok doodle, here you go...

We were watching tv last night and the dog was flirting with Moh to play with him so Moh jumped up, announced he was going to make a mummy and raced out of the room... dog hot on his heals. He races back into the room with his long winter scarf waving behind him and the dog (part terrier) frantically jumping and snapping at the trailing end of the scarf behind him. They both flop on the couch next to me and Moh begins the task of attempting to wrap a wriggling dog in his scarf. The dog is absolutely over-joyed which came as a huge shock to me. I was thinking the poor thing was going to freak out. So Moh manages to roll the dog up in his scarf and Mason goes tearing around the living room like a mad man bringing every toy he can find to Moh to throw for him and they played until the guy downstairs started banging on the ceiling. I would feel bad but this is the same guy who keeps us awake every Sunday and Wednesday nights until 4:30 am with his kareokee and television.

LOL!

Cute, Jean :)

My Mo had me up at the crack of dawn his first few days here. Waking me up at 4am asking, what do you think about eating? What do you think about going back to sleep is more like it!

Happy Monday!

Wow has it been 12 days already? I'm actually happy to be back to work. Laying around the house just isn't for me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: that is funny and good the guy downstairs got some of his own medicine :thumbs:

i've got jury duty today (guilty!) so i'll be (hang him!) out of mena (fry him!) for a while today (firing squad!). i've been practicing (guilty on all counts!) all weekend for the trial (shoot him!) :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Happy Monday! :dance:

Good to see you Moody!

Charles, seems you will be a fair juror.

Jean, keep the funny stories coming.

Gotta work on a project..........tommorrow is a deadline and I see the end in sight!

Jackie (F)

www.findlisastebic.com

Edited by jmagayreh

LOL!

Cute, Jean :)

My Mo had me up at the crack of dawn his first few days here. Waking me up at 4am asking, what do you think about eating? What do you think about going back to sleep is more like it!

Happy Monday!

Wow has it been 12 days already? I'm actually happy to be back to work. Laying around the house just isn't for me.

Hey! Great to see you posting again! So how's the new life going? The "how about food" thing just wasted me... I can relate. Moh wakes up and the first thing out of his mouth is "I'm hungry."

Thanks, Jean!

Yeah my Mo is a bottomless pit. He's a junk food junky. Going grocery shopping with him is like going with my kids. He wants Doritos, Cheetos, candy, cookies, etc. I brought Combos with me to Egypt so he wanted some of those, too. He's enjoyed everything I've cooked except for stir fry. He ate the rice and picked out the chicken then said, forgive me habibity but Chinese food sucks. LOL!

It's so great having him here. It seems like all that time apart vanished as soon as he arrived. The boys love him. I'm so relieved about that.

We've been working on driving (frightening!). He wants to drive an automatic like a stick. He drives with both feet and is heavy on the brakes. He is getting better with practice though.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Happy Monday! :dance:

Good to see you Moody!

Charles, seems you will be a fair juror.

i don't get to have any fun, the one going to trial did a plea bargain and took 10 years :ranting:

and welcome back moody! are you a norse god now? *thor* :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Thanks, Jean!

Yeah my Mo is a bottomless pit. He's a junk food junky. Going grocery shopping with him is like going with my kids. He wants Doritos, Cheetos, candy, cookies, etc. I brought Combos with me to Egypt so he wanted some of those, too. He's enjoyed everything I've cooked except for stir fry. He ate the rice and picked out the chicken then said, forgive me habibity but Chinese food sucks. LOL!

It's so great having him here. It seems like all that time apart vanished as soon as he arrived. The boys love him. I'm so relieved about that.

We've been working on driving (frightening!). He wants to drive an automatic like a stick. He drives with both feet and is heavy on the brakes. He is getting better with practice though.

We went through the same thing with the grocery shopping. Now he has calmed down to just chips and salsa as a weekly "must have". He packed on a few pounds in the last 5 months.

Thanks, Jean!

Moody- you sound so happy. Iam glad you two (and the boys of course) can finally get into a normal life again.

Did you forgive him for the picking of the Chinese stir fy? :P He sounds like a winner. He wil sit and eat what is prepared (or the parts of he likes) with an apology. Better keep this one! (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mondays just suck! The alarm never went off. Of course it is the one day that I have to travel 80 miles to downtown Atlanta to take a test for a federal job. My daughter's glasses came unscrewed as I was already 20 minutes behind schedule. I need two pencils for the test and I could not find one that had a point on it. Traffic was awful. I had 4 minutes to get in for the test and I was stuck on the corner behind the one car that wanted to turn against traffic. Finally he went and I took the first parking spot I could find and walked. Ahhh...but parking was $3.00. I only had a ten dollar bill and it was one of those where u put the money in the slot. So, yeah....$10 spent on $3 parking. Rush down the street as fast as my legs will take me. Got stopped at security bc i had a camera in my purse. Finally make up to the testing room and have to walk in late with all eyes on me. So glad a group came in right after me. I didn't feel so bad about being late. So now I am home and will stay here until a meeting I have at 5:30. I hope it doesn't bring bad news. I never want to repeat this Monday again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Mondays just suck! The alarm never went off. Of course it is the one day that I have to travel 80 miles to downtown Atlanta to take a test for a federal job. My daughter's glasses came unscrewed as I was already 20 minutes behind schedule. I need two pencils for the test and I could not find one that had a point on it. Traffic was awful. I had 4 minutes to get in for the test and I was stuck on the corner behind the one car that wanted to turn against traffic. Finally he went and I took the first parking spot I could find and walked. Ahhh...but parking was $3.00. I only had a ten dollar bill and it was one of those where u put the money in the slot. So, yeah....$10 spent on $3 parking. Rush down the street as fast as my legs will take me. Got stopped at security bc i had a camera in my purse. Finally make up to the testing room and have to walk in late with all eyes on me. So glad a group came in right after me. I didn't feel so bad about being late. So now I am home and will stay here until a meeting I have at 5:30. I hope it doesn't bring bad news. I never want to repeat this Monday again.

this is when you're supposed to stick an IOU note in the slot... not your $10!!!! :whistle::innocent:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning MENA group.

Charles: The defendant probably got wind of your aura (see your first post) and decided the better choice was the plea bargain lest you get your hands on him. :P

Moody: I remember Omar being like that too with the brakes. I think they aren't used to having GOOD brakes! :lol: Omar about pitched us through the windshield the first few times he drove, but is much better now.

Jean: Great story. Were you an author in your former life?? :unsure:

Jackie: Good luck with the project and getting it done on time. Sounds like you are on track.

We hiked at Snoqualmie Falls yesterday, after having breakfast with the family. Got Omar his first serger, and it's working great so he can finish up the clothing order that he has had for 3 weeks. More money :dance: HOpefully she will have more work for him when we take these items back tomorrow.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.