SABB

Physical Addresses .... i130

3 posts in this topic

I have total three addresses in last Five Years.

Current address >>>> Living here from past 30 months.
Second physical address >>>> Lived there 17 months.

Third physical address >>>> Lived there 13 months.

My current mailing address is also my physical address. And I'm living here from Past 30 months. So i checked the box on form i130. Part 2 item no 11. (Yes)

So My question is  should i leave the physical address 1 complete blank (from item no 12.a to 13.b) ? Because it clearly states that provide your current address first if it is different from your mailing address in item numbers 10.a-10.i

And where to start to put my last five Years addresses ?

will i have to start putting my current address in physical address 2 ? Because i'm living here from past 20 months and i should mention this. or i don't need to put my current address ?

And two previous addresses in part 9 additional information ?

My last question is How to put physical addresses in part 9  additional information ? i  mean part 9 requires page number and part number and item number ? so what should i mention there ?

capture12345.PNG

Capture1234567890.PNG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I wrote "SAME AS MAILING ADDRESS" into #12 and kept filling in my addresses into #14.

It says "if you answered "No" to item 11, answer 12. You did answer yes, so you can leave 12 blank. I have heard a lot that it's better to write something into the item rather than the officer thinking you had forgotten to answer the item.

25 minutes ago, Caro1 said:

I wrote "SAME AS MAILING ADDRESS" into #12 and kept filling in my addresses into #14.

It says "if you answered "No" to item 11, answer 12. You did answer yes, so you can leave 12 blank. I have heard a lot that it's better to write something into the item rather than the officer thinking you had forgotten to answer the item.

so Should i put my current address into #14 ? Because i'm living here from 30 months. so i think it is important to mention this(30 months) Duration.

And Add the rest (two previous addresses) in part 9 additonal information?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.