6 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 7/31/2018 at 11:48 PM, Richious said:

hello everyone, please is anybody here finding it difficult to schedule an appointment on US embassy in turkey.... because i have been trying to get a date for my appointment since July 15 and still nothing. any ideas or help

My fiancé will be going through that embassy. Did you ever get your appt? What was the hold up? That seems odd (and scary!!!!) Any advice?

Edited by <3T&M<3

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Timeline
8 hours ago, <3T&M<3 said:

My fiancé will be going through that embassy. Did you ever get your appt? What was the hold up? That seems odd (and scary!!!!) Any advice?

Yes I had my interview last Tuesday and I got approved. The problem was I chose wrong  category 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Richious said:

Yes I had my interview last Tuesday and I got approved. The problem was I chose wrong  category 

Oh that's wonderful!!!!

you were doing k-1? Do you have any helpful tips?

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Timeline
Just now, <3T&M<3 said:

Oh that's wonderful!!!!

you were doing k-1? Do you have any helpful tips?

Yes, my interview was pretty easy everyone at the embassy was so nice to me. All the government or the embassy wants is honesty. They only ask me 6 questions and I got approved. I don't know if this is helpful. And just send your fiance everything thing u have given to the government both the original and copy

Timeline
1 minute ago, Richious said:

Yes, my interview was pretty easy everyone at the embassy was so nice to me. All the government or the embassy wants is honesty. They only ask me 6 questions and I got approved. I don't know if this is helpful. And just send your fiance everything thing u have given to the government both the original and copy

I'm not really good at this but I think my fiance can help you better

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.