dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kashika said:

I missed it just by few days that means? Uggghhh! Hoping for the best.. 

Congratulations to you dear.... My love to you....

Try calling on tuesday. U might still sneak in for an October Interview . All the best.

Just now, O&O said:

Chaii ..no more October dates. My cc was 8/24..no interview date I received..

Call and check

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

Hi Saaniya!

When did you get the notification of the interview schedule? My CC was August 17th but I still have not received the interview date. :cry2:

U should call them immediately and check. M sure they have scheduled urs. I got my date on the phone 2 days back. Emails are not sent out yet. So better call and confirm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Try calling on tuesday. U might still sneak in for an October Interview . All the best.

Call and check

Wait, how did you know that they were done with scheduling for october?  My CC is Aug 8th.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Wait, how did you know that they were done with scheduling for october?  My CC is Aug 8th.

We are talking about Mumbai Consulate. It might be different for Lagos.

26 minutes ago, O&O said:

Chaii ..no more October dates. My cc was 8/24..no interview date I received..

We are discussing interview schedules in Mumbai Consulate. It might be different for Lagos.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Reading Saaniya's post...I called NVC just now... the representative said.. no interview was scheduled as yet.. as soon as it's done .. they will send an email out..am confused.. that no more October dates..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

We are talking about Mumbai Consulate. It might be different for Lagos.

We are discussing interview schedules in Mumbai Consulate. It might be different for Lagos.

Lol. Ok .. my bad..I thought it was my 9ja group..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

Reading Saaniya's post...I called NVC just now... the representative said.. no interview was scheduled as yet.. as soon as it's done .. they will send an email out..am confused.. that no more October dates..

my dear Mumbai interview scheduling should be different from Nigeria so lets wait because for all I know I haven't really seen interview dates for October for Nigerians except s&o

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

Lol. Ok .. my bad..I thought it was my 9ja group..

lol calm down dear i know that feeling we will get our interview dates soon by Gods grace

Timeline
Just now, wendykay said:

my dear Mumbai interview scheduling should be different from Nigeria so lets wait because for all I know I haven't really seen interview dates for October for Nigerians except s&o

Yes dear. ..my bad .. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, wendykay said:

lol calm down dear i know that feeling we will get our interview dates soon by Gods grace

Dam they got me for real

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Muhammadarman said:

Hi Abies

So yesterday we paid the fees so after two to three business days we will get the link to upload doc for AOS and to submit DS-260 online?

1. My wife lives alone and her income is above 22K so we will submit i-864ez for AOS
  2. So DS-260 will be submitted via a link and AOS doc like tax returns, marriage certificate via email?
  3. Tax return for three years required and if in case 1 years income was zero as she was depending on her family and next two-years income was above 22K

The embassy is Pivot.

When your payment status show PAID,the ds260 will become accessible for completion.

1. Yea you can file i864 or i864ez.

2. Since your case is pivot,documents for aos are your financials documents and your iv package is for the beneficiary where the marriage cert falls under and everything is cos email.

3. Most recent(2017) is fine.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, O&O said:

Well interviews have been scheduled and emails are yet to be sent out. I know my date already.  And what I was talking is country specific. So all the best fo urs. I am talking abt mumbai counsalate

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Well interviews have been scheduled and emails are yet to be sent out. I know my date already.  And what I was talking is country specific. So all the best fo urs. I am talking abt mumbai counsalate

@Saaniya my mistake..my stress level is way up on this whole process..wow

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Call and check

Oh yes I’m gonna try... I’m praying.. actually we have two applications and they told me that they’re going to be joint cases... I got CC for myself on 17th August and for my son on 29th Aug.. so may be we are able to sneak in... Saaniya keep us in your prayers.. Nov is going to be very late. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.