zeljuu

CEAC Website Down for maintenance?

484 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, Ayoayo123 said:

Okay another question. I’ve been in Pakistan since last October cz i got married in December etc sponsored my hubs and all cuz we “officially” got married Feb 2017. I sposored him in May 2017 so i came to Pak in Oct 2017,l. The question is, all the documentation needed and forms that were needed to be filled and all my tax returns/bank statements etc i just had my dad upload thru our lawyer bcz I’m still in Pakistan and i worked for my dad so he had all my documents from work and stuff. Fast forward, our case got accepted all our documents and fees so we got “approved” July 23rd and we are awaiting the interview date. Does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview date and how long after that it would take for him to get a visa? And also do i need all the documents my dad uploaded online?(so i can ask him to mail them to me) and also i wanted to know do i need to go back to the US before October? Thanks in Advance 😊

I've heard that it takes about 2 months. They send the interview letter 25 to 30 days before the interview. Your husband is gonna need the original documents that were uploaded for the DS 260 form (birth certificate,police certificate, marriage certificate, etc. I'm not sure about the tax returns though.

I'm applying for my husband also... I'm uploading and filling forms on his behalf here in the US.

Did you fill the AOS and DS 260 forms in one day? Or are they filled out one at a time? 

Hello everyone!I got my interview scheduled for 13th september.I need to get my medical done but we can get it done not earlier than three weeks from interview date.I  m worried about the medical exam.Can we get it done twice?Also I will really appreciate if any female can  inform about her medical experience from Aziz Medical Centre Islamabad..

On 8/12/2018 at 11:07 PM, Yumnaah said:

I've heard that it takes about 2 months. They send the interview letter 25 to 30 days before the interview. Your husband is gonna need the original documents that were uploaded for the DS 260 form (birth certificate,police certificate, marriage certificate, etc. I'm not sure about the tax returns though.

I'm applying for my husband also... I'm uploading and filling forms on his behalf here in the US.

Did you fill the AOS and DS 260 forms in one day? Or are they filled out one at a time? 

Well i got my interview date after 12 days.

31 minutes ago, KB@ said:

Hello everyone!I got my interview scheduled for 13th september.I need to get my medical done but we can get it done not earlier than three weeks from interview date.I  m worried about the medical exam.Can we get it done twice?Also I will really appreciate if any female can  inform about her medical experience from Aziz Medical Centre Islamabad..

Did u get ur interview date 12 days after submitting ur documents or 12 days after having your documents accepted?

14 minutes ago, KB@ said:

My documents were accepted on august 1 and i got interview date on 13th..but do not be worried..it usually takes three weeks n sometimes even months...i know n realize its really frustrating...I m absolutely freaked out about my medical

Why do you want to take your medical twice? Im in the same boat btw, my husband will do his interview in Islamabad. Our documents got accepted last week. Waiting for his interview date and super stressed out!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/14/2018 at 6:41 PM, KB@ said:

Wow that's awesome! :)

Timeline
On 8/14/2018 at 11:41 PM, KB@ said:

Why would you do it twice? Could you please explain your concern and why no earlier than 3 weeks?

1 hour ago, Imnmrz said:

Why would you do it twice? Could you please explain your concern and why no earlier than 3 weeks?

Well clinic had the restriction of booking appointment no earlier than 3 weeks but I went to the clinic n they said that's coz some people make appointments quite earlier n their medical expires but you can have it done.. so I had my medical yesterday...

2 hours ago, KB@ said:

Well clinic had the restriction of booking appointment no earlier than 3 weeks but I went to the clinic n they said that's coz some people make appointments quite earlier n their medical expires but you can have it done.. so I had my medical yesterday...

The medical expires 6 months afterwards x you won't have to do it twice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.