Ashdan

Interview tomorrow morning

9 posts in this topic

Ay up my ducks.. 

Now I know there are links and I've been on everyone just incase I miss somthing. But I just wanted to post a list of my documents just to make sure AGAIN that I have everything possible... 

I have 

-passport

- Ds-160

-passport photos

- confirmation and instruction page 

- birth certificate 

- police report 

- embassy letter with attached approved i-129f

- affidavit of support 

- fiancé's w2

- fiancé' s pay stubs 

- letter of fiancé's employment from her boss

- letters of intent to marry from myself and my fiancé ( even though our petition isn't expired) 

- copy of noa2 ( just incase) 

- supporting evidence of our wedding plans so far (just incase) 

- many more photos of us together and with family ( just incase) 

- evidence of our flights, any nights away we spent together while we were together e.t.c ( just incase)... 

Is there anything else I could need to take down with me??.. 

Thank you all so much and wish me luck, I'm so nervous hahaha 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ashdan said:

Yassssssssssss, I got approved... It was such a quick and painless experience... I got asked two questions, and all they asked me for was my police report, birth certificate and my affidavit of support 

so happy for you!!

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ashdan said:

Thank you so much duck, I'm sooooo excited right now hahaha still lost for words lol 

I bet! personally waiting for my letter so can book medical and interview. hopefully get the same blessings you have had!

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

59 minutes ago, LeesaMarie said:

I bet! personally waiting for my letter so can book medical and interview. hopefully get the same blessings you have had!

Honestly I can tell you I was so worried and scared for both my medical and interview, but there is honestly no need to worry in the slightest, everything went so smoothly  and both at knightsbridge and the embassy everyone is sooooo polite and easy going, the embassy today was empty, but the people that were there all go approved, we were all in and out soooo quick, I almost wanted the lady to ask me more questions hahaha..... And the medical is so simple and the people who work there are so calming it's unreal.. 

Good luck for the future I hope everything goes super easy for you 

Edited by Ashdan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.