AoNang

Signing what pages?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi Folks

Getting ready to mail the K-1 with all requested supporting docs.  

I have signed and dated the I-129F on page 10.

Made a copy of the Part 8 page 13 page to include additional info to items in previous pages.

Part 8. Additional Information
Item Numbers 1.a. - 7.d. If you need extra space to provide any additional information within this petition, use the space
provided in Part 8. Additional Information. If you need more space than what is provided in Part 8., you may make
copies of Part 8. to complete and file with your petition, or attach a separate sheet of paper. Type or print your name and
A-Number (if any) at the top of each sheet; indicate the Page Number, Part Number, and Item Number to which your
answer refers; and sign and date each sheet.

Ok, so just to be sure I signed and dated the additional Part 8 form I used since I don't know if the sign and date refers to the separate sheet of paper or the additional Part 8 form.

Besides the Intent to Marry letter, the two places mentioned above are the only places in all the instructions I've read that require a petitioner's signature, right?

I don't have to sign and date all 50 plus pages of the entire petition, Right???

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, AoNang said:

Hi Folks

Getting ready to mail the K-1 with all requested supporting docs.  

I have signed and dated the I-129F on page 10.

Made a copy of the Part 8 page 13 page to include additional info to items in previous pages.

Part 8. Additional Information
Item Numbers 1.a. - 7.d. If you need extra space to provide any additional information within this petition, use the space
provided in Part 8. Additional Information. If you need more space than what is provided in Part 8., you may make
copies of Part 8. to complete and file with your petition, or attach a separate sheet of paper. Type or print your name and
A-Number (if any) at the top of each sheet; indicate the Page Number, Part Number, and Item Number to which your
answer refers; and sign and date each sheet.

Ok, so just to be sure I signed and dated the additional Part 8 form I used since I don't know if the sign and date refers to the separate sheet of paper or the additional Part 8 form.

Besides the Intent to Marry letter, the two places mentioned above are the only places in all the instructions I've read that require a petitioner's signature, right?

I don't have to sign and date all 50 plus pages of the entire petition, Right???

Thanks 

It seems you have done everything correctly. You signed everything you needed to.

Edited by barashka

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.