StupidJourney

Horrible Casa News

48 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea how the consulate will inform us of our new interview date? My guess is snail mail.

you guys dont know what happened in Morocco ???????there were about 7 terorrist bombings in Morocco the last ones were in American language Center and in front of the consulate thats why its closed ,looks like Morocco is becoming like Iraq,and i think your fiances lies to you they dont wanna tell you why they closed they dont wanna tell you guys about the bombings,thats bull sh....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Does anyone have any idea how the consulate will inform us of our new interview date? My guess is snail mail.

you guys dont know what happened in Morocco ???????there were about 7 terorrist bombings in Morocco the last ones were in American language Center and in front of the consulate thats why its closed ,looks like Morocco is becoming like Iraq,and i think your fiances lies to you they dont wanna tell you why they closed they dont wanna tell you guys about the bombings,thats bull sh....

I think you've misunderstood. Don't worry, everyone here already knows this.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think you've misunderstood. Don't worry, everyone here already knows this.

did you ladies also know that there was also another terrorist bombing back in 2003.? they killed many people hurt several others, but no idea how long it took to reopen the consulate. if you look up the moroccan consulate in google it shows about it. it was huge!!!

love natalie

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Thanks for your consern, but I think you are mistaken. Morocco is not becoming lie Iraq. You really should visit Morocco and see for yourself. Like the beach? the sand dunes? skiing in the mountains? Discos in marrakech?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Morocco's nowhere near Iraq. The suicide bombers didn't even manage to kill anyone besides themselves. That would be the most peaceful day in the past four years in Baghdad.

Anyone called their Senator or Congressman? Maybe that can get you an estimated time to reopening, or at least an explanation of why they're still closed.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:bonk::blink:

Edited by sonicliz

timeline doesn't matter.

Timeline
<snip>

did you ladies also know that there was also another terrorist bombing back in 2003.? they killed many people hurt several others, but no idea how long it took to reopen the consulate. if you look up the moroccan consulate in google it shows about it. it was huge!!!

love natalie

My first trip to Morocco occurred one week after those bombings. My friends thought I was crazy. After meeting Aicha at the airport she took me to a "Salon de The" right next to a protest march; she said TV put the numbers at over a million.

At no time then or since (8 more trips) have I ever felt in danger or targeted because of my citizenship. Except, of course, in the souks, and it's not my citizenship that's the target there. ;)

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Other Timeline

Good god, who is this do-do head?

The bombings weren't "in" anyplace and they were fume-sniffing poor men from the poorest of the poor that none of us will ever have the misfortune of knowing in our lifetimes.

Looks like your brain is becoming Iraq. This is your brain. This is your brain on stupid. Any questions?

love natalie

Question is, how can you not have known about this?

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline
haha yeah me neither. i've been to other arab countries where i felt uneasy but definitely not morocco.

moroccans just want your money. i've run into quite a few of those problems!

i agree i have never felt unsafe. well there was one time we were out at night time and we got stopped by the police. it was like 2 am and i didnt have my passport bc i didnt want to take my purse that night. there was 5 moroccan men and 1 french girl 2 american girls, so it looked odd to them, but i was the only one who got stopped asked for my passport and i freaked. they asked me to get out of the car and asked me for my passport. i said i dont have i am an american then one of the guys who was with us his father was in the police said hey my dad is police leave us alone we arent hurting anyone so we went straight home the other girls were scared bc they pin pointed me out, the rest of the trip i always had it.

love natalie

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Timeline
haha yeah me neither. i've been to other arab countries where i felt uneasy but definitely not morocco.

moroccans just want your money. i've run into quite a few of those problems!

i agree i have never felt unsafe. well there was one time we were out at night time and we got stopped by the police. it was like 2 am and i didnt have my passport bc i didnt want to take my purse that night. there was 5 moroccan men and 1 french girl 2 american girls, so it looked odd to them, but i was the only one who got stopped asked for my passport and i freaked. they asked me to get out of the car and asked me for my passport. i said i dont have i am an american then one of the guys who was with us his father was in the police said hey my dad is police leave us alone we arent hurting anyone so we went straight home the other girls were scared bc they pin pointed me out, the rest of the trip i always had it.

love natalie

any one call today? i havent yet?

love natalie

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Hi All -- i just got off the phone with the department of state and the consulate did not open today ... and as always no information as to when. Did anyone call directly to Casa today??

:crying::crying: Malarie :crying::crying:

:wacko::angry::wacko::angry::wacko:

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

I just got an email from the Consulate today. It was a reply to the email I sent them on April 17th (the day of my husbands interview). I recieved an out of office reply that day but today it looks as if they are in office. Not the greatest news but more encouraging than we've had this past month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.