13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey all. So I had my interview back in February in Islamabad Pakistan. They didn't ask that many questions less than 4 actually.  They kept my passport.  They asked me for a document that took about a month to get to them. Also I feel the paper they asked me for was not Necessary but that's another story!

Now my question is anyone in this boat with me? I want to know after long after submitting documents did you hear back from them? And is there a possibility that they give me passport with a visa on it or could they maybe ask for more things. Oh sorry by the way we are doing Spouse visa cr1. We have 2 kids together. No age difference. Thank you all in advance for any help or comments. 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Obaid said:

Hey all. So I had my interview back in February in Islamabad Pakistan. They didn't ask that many questions less than 4 actually.  They kept my passport.  They asked me for a document that took about a month to get to them. Also I feel the paper they asked me for was not Necessary but that's another story!

Now my question is anyone in this boat with me? I want to know after long after submitting documents did you hear back from them? And is there a possibility that they give me passport with a visa on it or could they maybe ask for more things. Oh sorry by the way we are doing Spouse visa cr1. We have 2 kids together. No age difference. Thank you all in advance for any help or comments. 

hi, so my husband had his interview back in 1/4/2018, and they ask for some more pics( i had given then 100's already) and its been 3 months since then, no answer, and they only count the day they work, no weekends no holy days. so just wait

Timeline

30 minutes ago, Obaid said:

Your spouse Permeant resident or citizen  ???

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Aster said:

Your spouse Permeant resident or citizen  ???

My spouse is a citizen of usa.

22 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

hi, so my husband had his interview back in 1/4/2018, and they ask for some more pics( i had given then 100's already) and its been 3 months since then, no answer, and they only count the day they work, no weekends no holy days. so just wait

Thank u for ur reply. Do u and ur husband have any red flags?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Obaid said:

My spouse is a citizen of usa.

Thank u for ur reply. Do u and ur husband have any red flags?

not at all, my brother in law(my sister's hubby) had the same case and he is been here for almst 3 mnths.

Timeline
Just now, Aster said:

How long your process has been taken time.

We apply Aug 2016 interview was Feb 28 2018

4 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

not at all, my brother in law(my sister's hubby) had the same case and he is been here for almst 3 mnths.

That's very sad that they take so long with people lives!

Timeline

My husband had his interview March 1st and he had to submit new passport photos. We sent them the next week. From the time they received the photos it took one week for them to issue the visa. 

I don’t know why it takes longer for some cases. I hope you get the visa soon 😊

Timeline
10 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

My husband had his interview March 1st and he had to submit new passport photos. We sent them the next week. From the time they received the photos it took one week for them to issue the visa. 

I don’t know why it takes longer for some cases. I hope you get the visa soon 😊

Thank you. I don't understand why it's taking so long. We haven't even updated. :(

Does anyone know how we could possibly Schedule a 2nd Interview????

Timeline
12 hours ago, Obaid said:

Whats was the document and when did you submit it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.