38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 7/12/2018 at 9:34 AM, Dawn&Jose said:

Not anything helpful. I received 2 emails from the CSC. 1 said they have all my documents, are reviewing my case, and will have an decision shortly, and the one I received the next day said the same things except said within 45 days. The USCIS supervisor I spoke with this week sent in a request to have them approve or deny by Friday since it had been over a month,  but I am not counting on any miracles. 

Hi!

I hope you doing great! Any response from USCIS? My best friend just ask for an expedite case and she is about to send more proof of the Humanitarian crisis in Venezuela.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey Guys. Any positive answer about expedite case for a venezuelan K1 visa for a fiance/fiancee? I am just reading about your research. I'm still in Venezuela waiting. Thanks and Success!

Timeline
12 hours ago, Vivianna said:

Hi!

I hope you doing great! Any response from USCIS? My best friend just ask for an expedite case and she is about to send more proof of the Humanitarian crisis in Venezuela.

I have not heard anything. But i have been told by several people including my lawyer that it is usually a good sign when they as for proof because they usually deny 90% of cases without asking for anything. I looked up a bunch of articles stating the living conditions. My lawyer told me after  I faxed everything in that I could have included the 2017 Human Rights report for Venezuela found on  www.state.gov. It's 44 pages but if it helps I guess it is worth a shot. I think my paperwork just got shuffled around because people usually hear back within 2 weeks but everyone says people are working on it. I don't want to cause too many problems so they just deny it because even a week earlier will help. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Just wanted to update you guys on our expedite request. I had to open an internal investigation through the ombudsman office since I was getting different answers from each office and person I spoke with, and since it was way beyond normal processing time. I guess it aggravated them because I received a letter stating they denied our request. "Though your situation seems serious, there is not enough proof to grant your expedite at this time." Not sure what else they wanted, but it had been so long we had already given up on it. We are hopefully looking to get out NOA2 by the end of this month 🤞. Hope everyone else gets good news!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
7 hours ago, Dawn&Jose said:

Just wanted to update you guys on our expedite request. I had to open an internal investigation through the ombudsman office since I was getting different answers from each office and person I spoke with, and since it was way beyond normal processing time. I guess it aggravated them because I received a letter stating they denied our request. "Though your situation seems serious, there is not enough proof to grant your expedite at this time." Not sure what else they wanted, but it had been so long we had already given up on it. We are hopefully looking to get out NOA2 by the end of this month 🤞. Hope everyone else gets good news!

So sad they denied the expedite case but you are in the border this stressfull wait. Just hold on a little bit more and everything it will ended.

Timeline
On 7/31/2018 at 5:17 PM, Dawn&Jose said:

So sad to hear that you got denied for the expedite request. 

Keep your hope up! Right now I'm sure they will speed up the approvals because they are near the end of the fiscal year, so who knows you may get your approval anytime!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/2/2018 at 8:12 AM, Vivianna said:

So sad to hear that you got denied for the expedite request. 

Keep your hope up! Right now I'm sure they will speed up the approvals because they are near the end of the fiscal year, so who knows you may get your approval anytime!

Hey, Hope you you guys have a really great interview this week!!! Good luck!! 

Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 8:07 PM, Dawn&Jose said:

Hey, Hope you you guys have a really great interview this week!!! Good luck!! 

Thank yooou! I will post the news tomrrow 🤩

On 4/6/2018 at 12:40 PM, JoseMei said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.