AtlToBlr

Online Status Check - Receipt number not says validation error?

14 posts in this topic

Hoping someone has some experience with this. 

WE submitted the package for AOS on November 24, 2017. Have not revived the EAD or AP as of now. 

Biometrics was done late December and as of January 9, case status was changed to "In process of scheduling interview". 

Now, as I do every morning, I tried to check the case status today. All the statuses were working other than I-485. So I logged into our USCIS account and under last updated it says an update was made on March 24th, this saturday. When I click on I-485 case in the case status, it takes me to a black page. 

TLDR -I am just honestly confused. Has this happened to any one? Our receipt number was working last week and now its not :( 

Sorry of the headline, it is supposed to say "Receipt number now* says validation error"

10 minutes ago, yeahbuddy said:

I think they're having some issues with their online systems today. I've been randomly seeing different error messages, including being locked out of my account. All seems fine for me again now.

Interesting. Thank you for the reply. Our status is still messing up. 

Kinda comforting to know that it is not just us though, I am just hoping it fixes itself. Even without this we have enough to worry about when it comes to USCIS lol. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/27/2018 at 4:38 AM, AtlToBlr said:

Interesting. Thank you for the reply. Our status is still messing up. 

Kinda comforting to know that it is not just us though, I am just hoping it fixes itself. Even without this we have enough to worry about when it comes to USCIS lol. 

I’m having the same issue since sunday. How’s your status now?

18 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I’m having the same issue since sunday. How’s your status now?

Hey, its still the same..validation error. 

There was a thread here a couple of days ago and apparently a lot of people are having the same issue. Sucks..but you are definitely not alone!

Timeline
5 hours ago, AtlToBlr said:

Hey, its still the same..validation error. 

There was a thread here a couple of days ago and apparently a lot of people are having the same issue. Sucks..but you are definitely not alone!

Does anyone of those called uscis and asked what’s the problem?

Timeline
7 hours ago, AtlToBlr said:

YEs, we did, apparently some issue on the IT side. 

Here is the thread I was talking about, have a look: 

Our status is still not updated. 

I received an email today, But since last week my aos gives me validation error. They updated my case last March 19. Now I can’t view which of my application has been dated March 19

14 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I received an email today, But since last week my aos gives me validation error. They updated my case last March 19. Now I can’t view which of my application has been dated March 19

•  

Make an account here:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

This account will give you more up to date information. Our USCIS account is still giving error, but the account on the link above is up-to-date and apparently they update it very well.

Let me know if you see something there! Best of luck:)

Timeline
6 hours ago, AtlToBlr said:

Make an account here:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

This account will give you more up to date information. Our USCIS account is still giving error, but the account on the link above is up-to-date and apparently they update it very well.

Let me know if you see something there! Best of luck:)

I HAve an account and All working. Although like what i said I received  an email that they updated it last March 19. I wonder what it is

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

I have been having the same issue for the past week. I called USCIS yesterday and was transferred to a level 2 officer who said that they are currently updating their websites and a list of names have been sent off to an interview list and my name is on the list and that's why my i485 status isn't showing because they're updating it. She said by next week I should see an update and to expect a mail in 2 weeks time.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2018 at 8:16 AM, Kaylip said:

I have been having the same issue for the past week. I called USCIS yesterday and was transferred to a level 2 officer who said that they are currently updating their websites and a list of names have been sent off to an interview list and my name is on the list and that's why my i485 status isn't showing because they're updating it. She said by next week I should see an update and to expect a mail in 2 weeks time.

I had the same error. Only site I could login to was new uscis site ( my.ucis.gov) that site works for me. Old site and phone app still give me error messages 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, beachboy95 said:

I had the same error. Only site I could login to was new uscis site ( my.ucis.gov) that site works for me. Old site and phone app still give me error messages 

Hi, I'm still unable to access with the error message but I already did my interview and was approved on spot! I'm waiting on my card in the mail. My i765 just got updated today saying my card is in production! A little too late cuz it will be useless when I receive my GC.

17 hours ago, Kaylip said:

Hi, I'm still unable to access with the error message but I already did my interview and was approved on spot! I'm waiting on my card in the mail. My i765 just got updated today saying my card is in production! A little too late cuz it will be useless when I receive my GC.

Im glad everything came through!! I guess maybe some cases aren't updated :/ Congrats on approval! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.