Andy davies

How long do people predict ?

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DollyDolly said:

Stated 2 weeks at my interview on 16th March. My visa is being delivered by courier tomorrow, quicker than expected !

Sadly our medicals were ONE day late... so I'm hoping that doesn't delay us too bad. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Sadly our medicals were ONE day late... so I'm hoping that doesn't delay us too bad. 

does it say IMMIGRANT or NON-IMMIGRANT on the CEAC tracker? If it says NON IMMIGRANT id give it till Monday to update. If it says IMMIGRANT its a different story. For me I was Medical 13th FEB - INTERVIEW 21st FEB (Medical wasn't there) My Date changed the 22nd and 23rd. Then stayed on AP IMMIGRANT for just over 2 weeks. Then the 3rd Week it got processed . 

2 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

does it say IMMIGRANT or NON-IMMIGRANT on the CEAC tracker? If it says NON IMMIGRANT id give it till Monday to update. If it says IMMIGRANT its a different story. For me I was Medical 13th FEB - INTERVIEW 21st FEB (Medical wasn't there) My Date changed the 22nd and 23rd. Then stayed on AP IMMIGRANT for just over 2 weeks. Then the 3rd Week it got processed . 

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
At least it has already been a week.  So maybe 1-2 more.  That's great. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JustinS said:
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
At least it has already been a week.  So maybe 1-2 more.  That's great. 

Yeah, They are a little slow if your medical isnt there before the interview. I went thru the same crazy scenario myself. Have you def asked that your medical was delivered that day? So yeah if its been a week, id give it 2-3 more as its easter break soon etc. But as soon as it changes to NON-IMMIGRANT its pretty quick. It maybe quick, it maybe 3 weeks max! But just keep checking the CEAC. It will be be NON-IMMIGRANT - READY -Application Received. - ADMINSTRATIVE PROCESSING - ISSUED then I got my tracking 2 days after ISSUED and the Passport back the next working day 

Edited by Andy davies

1 minute ago, Andy davies said:

Yeah, They are a little slow if your medical isnt there before the interview. I went thru the same crazy scenario myself. Have you def asked that your medical was delivered that day? So yeah if its been a week, id give it 2-3 more as its easter break soon etc. 

Yes. They did their interview March 14 and it was delivered March 15.  The date updated on all of them on the 15th indicating the receipt of the medicals (the NVC was able to look at the notes and confirm). 

I'm just hoping we get them before April 22 as we're hoping for them to follow me home then. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Yes. They did their interview March 14 and it was delivered March 15.  The date updated on all of them on the 15th indicating the receipt of the medicals (the NVC was able to look at the notes and confirm). 

I'm just hoping we get them before April 22 as we're hoping for them to follow me home then. 

thats what nvc and knightsbridge told me too. But then I asked again and they told me they didn't send the medical until the 26th Feb. So the dates randomly changed for no reason on my CEAC. Dont worry. Oh im sure the 22nd should be easy reachable . I hope for you all. I understand this process is the hardest to do and so frustrating as we never know whats happening . I wish you Luck!!!! 

Edited by Andy davies

2 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

thats what nvc and knightsbridge told me too. But then I asked again and they told me they didn't send the medical until the 26th Feb. So the dates randomly changed for no reason on my CEAC. Dont worry. Oh im sure the 22nd should be easy reachable . I hope for you all. I understand this process is the hardest to do and so frustrating as we never know whats happening . 

So more or less you got your passport back ~ 3 weeks after you got your medical delivered?  That would put us the first week of April which is fine with me... even if we lose a day for Easter. 

Timeline
Just now, JustinS said:

So more or less you got your passport back ~ 3 weeks after you got your medical delivered?  That would put us the first week of April which is fine with me... even if we lose a day for Easter. 

Yeah. But as it was delivered the 15th March im sure its gonna be next week for you guys! I hope so! Yeah easter is only 2 days of bank holidays so thats not bad. all the best guys xxxxx

Just now, Andy davies said:

Yeah. But as it was delivered the 15th March im sure its gonna be next week for you guys! I hope so! Yeah easter is only 2 days of bank holidays so thats not bad. all the best guys xxxxx

Crossing my fingers!

Timeline
2 hours ago, JustinS said:

Crossing my fingers!

Hope its all sorted for you soon!

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

17 hours ago, Andy davies said:

Visas went from AP to issued today!  What's next?  Should we get tracking with the courier or something?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Visas went from AP to issued today!  What's next?  Should we get tracking with the courier or something?

firstly I didn't see you were a CR-1 visa applicant lol so I apologize for the information on it going to NON-IMMIGRANT. Yeah mine was ISSUED on a WED. I got the Tracking number on FRIDAY and delivery was the MONDAY. So maybe you'll get the tracking number MONDAY or TUESDAY for a WEDS or THURS delivery! CONGRATS 

1 minute ago, Andy davies said:

firstly I didn't see you were a CR-1 visa applicant lol so I apologize for the information on it going to NON-IMMIGRANT. Yeah mine was ISSUED on a WED. I got the Tracking number on FRIDAY and delivery was the MONDAY. So maybe you'll get the tracking number MONDAY or TUESDAY for a WEDS or THURS delivery! CONGRATS 

Where do you get the tracking number?  Assuming they email or text it to the number she provided during her interview?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Where do you get the tracking number?  Assuming they email or text it to the number she provided during her interview?

Yeah you'll get an email or text . I got an email

30 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

Yeah you'll get an email or text . I got an email

Curiosity, the paper you need to pay the green card fee and all....did that come with your Visa packet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.