7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed my paperwork in late July after corresponding with Maricris for many months and finally meeting my dream in June, we spent almost three amazing weeks together 24 hours a day and we had a great time. .  I finally received my NOA1 on August 03, 2017 and we are so excited to receive our NOA2.    I have been back to the Philippines in October for two weeks and then I did a surprise visit for two weeks in late December and we spent New Years together.  As long as the government doesn't shut down we are hoping our NOA2 will arrive sometime this week.  We are both so excited and looking forward to being reunited in the USA.  My birthday is April 6th and we are hoping the remaining process will go smooth and my beautiful fiance will arrive sometime in March!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

13 minutes ago, Maricris & Phil said:

I filed my paperwork in late July after corresponding with Maricris for many months and finally meeting my dream in June, we spent almost three amazing weeks together 24 hours a day and we had a great time. .  I finally received my NOA1 on August 03, 2017 and we are so excited to receive our NOA2.    I have been back to the Philippines in October for two weeks and then I did a surprise visit for two weeks in late December and we spent New Years together.  As long as the government doesn't shut down we are hoping our NOA2 will arrive sometime this week.  We are both so excited and looking forward to being reunited in the USA.  My birthday is April 6th and we are hoping the remaining process will go smooth and my beautiful fiance will arrive sometime in March!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Welcome to the forum.  According to your timeline, you are actually an August filer.  Please stop by the August thread and say hello there!  Aren't Filipinas amazing!!! 

Here is the link to August...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/643035-august-2017-i-129f-filers/?page=111

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

I sure hope you guys get that NOA2 soon! Congratulations and yes -- check out that August thread! There are lots of people like you waiting for that good news!

Timeline

John,

You seem to be pretty patient and positive even though you have been waiting for a while.  Good luck on receiving your NOA2 as well and thank you for reaching out...

Phil & Maricris

Maricris & PhilB.jpg

Edited by Maricris & Phil

Timeline

Jaquelly,

Thank you for reaching out as well and replying with good information; I hope you receive your NOA2 soon as well.  I am getting excited and I hope the government doesn't shut down.

Phil & Maricris

2 hours ago, Maricris & Phil said:

Jaquelly,

Thank you for reaching out as well and replying with good information; I hope you receive your NOA2 soon as well.  I am getting excited and I hope the government doesn't shut down.

Phil & Maricris

Government shut down will not directly impact USCIS, NVC or the CO at the Embassy.  USCIS is fee based so they will work.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 hours ago, Maricris & Phil said:

John,

You seem to be pretty patient and positive even though you have been waiting for a while.  Good luck on receiving your NOA2 as well and thank you for reaching out...

Phil & Maricris

Maricris & PhilB.jpg

What an awesome picture.  I believe filipinas are the most beautiful, loving and caring women on earth!  It is so hard to understand why the men there don't get it.  

My fiancee Rose is from Pateros.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.