danny8787

i129-F Asking for more evidence. Are there any format should I follow?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hi,

I thought I was getting out of long silent NOA1, but they are asking for more evidence.

1. Submit evidence from the beneficiary that he or she plans to marry you within 90 days

2. Written statement from you or beneficiary stating that you have met in person and containing details of the date and circumstance of the meeting (which I have submitted first but again?)

3. Copies of airline ticket stubs and receipt (which I have submitted at first and asking again)

4. Copies of passport that how the identification page and admission stamps

5. Any evidence that will help the USCIS to determine that you have met the beneficiary within the two years; and/or

6. Photograph of you and beneficiary

Is there any format I should follow? I have submitted the 2-6 evidence but I think it's just a random pick.... or there might be the format I did not follow?

Can anyone advise me to make sure I do not get rejected with this documents?

Thank you!

Danny

Timeline
8 minutes ago, JC&BS said:

Have you sent in chat and phone records? Did you only send in ONE photograph?

I sent couple photographs and airline tickets(2 visits from Korea and 1 visit from State)

We have the chat and phone record but we didn't submit chat or phone record.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, danny8787 said:

I sent couple photographs and airline tickets(2 visits from Korea and 1 visit from State)

We have the chat and phone record but we didn't submit chat or phone record.

You should send in some more photos. Preferrably some with family and friends. Submit text and phone records. Screenshot and print some texts, skype video sessions, etc.

Timeline

On the letter said: " The following does not constitute evidence of meeting in person: disc, videos, emails, letters, phone bills, and greeting cards" .... I guess i will still submit thoes evidences.. thank you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, danny8787 said:

On the letter said: " The following does not constitute evidence of meeting in person: disc, videos, emails, letters, phone bills, and greeting cards" .... I guess i will still submit thoes evidences.. thank you.

Passport stamps, boarding passes are hard evidence.

tickets are usually not enough, and 2 pictures without real hard evidence also is not enough.

also you need letter of intent from beneficiary as the first 1 states. 

they might even have lost something so don't think if you submitted or not much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.