Voided

Any Help is greatly appreciated

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
6 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

It hurts but now it's time you protect yourself and be smart. He played with your best feelings and our Immigration law, do what needs to be done. Even if you get just a simple divorce, you let the Immigration know, they register all information and he will get troubles at least in his citizenship application or bringing another person as fiancee or wife. And you will be free from this fake marriage. To me the Annulment took a little more than 3 months but he was already abroad and it took time to realize how to serve him

I just made the InfoPass appointment but it's not until Jan 12. 

Timeline
Just now, August97 said:

I just made the InfoPass appointment but it's not until Jan 12. 

It's good, it's soon, usually they give much later. Try to chat and get more evidence, in the letter write how long were you married and how long real time in marriage as well how long he had in US just snapping and get away. All in separated lines easy to read and see how short is really this marriage and how fake is it from his side

1 minute ago, MeAlone said:

say to his mother and him, you wish him back but you are afraid of his snapping moods and all his weird behavior, document all chatting, you may have a good evidence for the Annulment

I told her and him that. She was like well you know he is bipolar etc. Keeps telling me to give him time that the wounds are new and his feelings will change, that God has the last say in the marriage. He was asking to reconcile, now he only says he doesn't trust me, he's afraid, I mistreated him, he never thought I would get him here and abuse him like this etc. Says he is suffering and afraid he will die. When I say well why don't you come home, he then says I can't there's too many problems, your family hates me etc. Then now it's all the relationship is over, there's no hope, too much pain to fix it I am sorry etc. 

3 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

It's good, it's soon, usually they give much later. Try to chat and get more evidence, in the letter write how long were you married and how long real time in marriage as well how long he had in US just snapping and get away. All in separated lines easy to read and see how short is really this marriage and how fake is it from his side

Is this the letter for USCIS or for the divorce or both? Sorry, so much on my mind not thinking clearly. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, August97 said:

I told her and him that. She was like well you know he is bipolar etc. Keeps telling me to give him time that the wounds are new and his feelings will change, that God has the last say in the marriage. He was asking to reconcile, now he only says he doesn't trust me, he's afraid, I mistreated him, he never thought I would get him here and abuse him like this etc. Says he is suffering and afraid he will die. When I say well why don't you come home, he then says I can't there's too many problems, your family hates me etc. Then now it's all the relationship is over, there's no hope, too much pain to fix it I am sorry etc. 

Good, chat with his mother about him bipolar, you didn't know it, it's a Fraud he didn't inform you about his bipolar health issue. Save and print the chats, attach them to your Infopass letter and the Annulment, keep asking questions about his bipolar moods asking his mother and him saying he needs help

Timeline
2 minutes ago, August97 said:

I will probably reopen WhatsApp but right now I need a break. It's too much!

You need to work on getting your case now, it hurts lots but think you need to protect yourself.

Be strong and be smart, very smart, they are playing with your life and your future, ask his mother to send you his bipolar medical, if she does, it will help you to get the Annulment as it is fraud not telling the wife about his health problems

Timeline
6 minutes ago, August97 said:

Is this the letter for USCIS or for the divorce or both? Sorry, so much on my mind not thinking clearly. 

Both, even 3 - 4 letters the same, stating why do you believe it's a FRAUD marriage attaching chats

1 to InfoPass

1 to USCIS by mail

1 to US embassy in his country by mail

1 for the Annulment

All of them like the notarized signature

Edited by MeAlone
adding about notarized

4 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

Good, chat with his mother about him bipolar, you didn't know it, it's a Fraud he didn't inform you about his bipolar health issue. Save and print the chats, attach them to your Infopass letter and the Annulment, keep asking questions about his bipolar moods asking his mother and him saying he needs help

He informed me and I spent a great deal of time researching how to get our case approved with that diagnosis. I had the doctor I have for him here write a letter.  And he also asked his doctor there. However, when he went to pull his records, the only thing written was that he had depressive mood disorder, not bipolar.  So I told him just use that letter not the one from the doctor here since she had not treated him. He said during the medical exam they didn't ask to see anything. However, the meds he takes are for people with bipolar. I even had the doctor here refill them for him. Do you think he can get it for fraud or misrepresentation on these grounds? 

5 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

You need to work on getting your case now, it hurts lots but think you need to protect yourself.

Be strong and be smart, very smart, they are playing with your life and your future, ask his mother to send you his bipolar medical, if she does, it will help you to get the Annulment as it is fraud not telling the wife about his health problems

I knew of his health problem. But then was told it wasn't bipolar after he saw his doctor there to get a letter for immigration. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, August97 said:

He informed me and I spent a great deal of time researching how to get our case approved with that diagnosis. I had the doctor I have for him here write a letter.  And he also asked his doctor there. However, when he went to pull his records, the only thing written was that he had depressive mood disorder, not bipolar.  So I told him just use that letter not the one from the doctor here since she had not treated him. He said during the medical exam they didn't ask to see anything. However, the meds he takes are for people with bipolar. I even had the doctor here refill them for him. Do you think he can get it for fraud or misrepresentation on these grounds? 

It's possible but you need to write well the letter and attach all evidence.

Write something like ...

I believe it is a possible Fraud because:

1. very short stay in US, 3 weeks and getting away for no reason

2. .......

3. ......

4. ........

Please, see the evidence attached

1. ....

2. .....

3. .......

This way is much more easy to read and see for authorities

2 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

just think well and write, get chats and see what can help you.

It's your life for years to come, try to clean this mess up and help the Immigration to fight this kind of Fraud

It's really unfair how the laws are for the immigrant. All they have to do is lie and claim abuse and get to keep their status. However, the US citizen really doesn't have any recourse. Thank you so much for your assistance. I am going to start putting all this together. Last night I was feeling helpless and that I just had to let him stay here and get away with this. But your advice has inspired me. Thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.