tcy

Police Clearance Certificate from Dubai

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I've lived in Dubai all my life but will be shifting soon back to my country Bangladesh with parents so i'll have to change my embassy from Abu Dhabi to Dhaka for scheduling an Interview. My

case has already been sent to NVC and currently i'm looking to obtain police certificate from Dubai and will get one from Bangladesh once i go there.

Can someone guide me about the process of obtaining a PCC in Dubai? how long is it valid?

15 hours ago, tcy said:

Hi All,

I've lived in Dubai all my life but will be shifting soon back to my country Bangladesh with parents so i'll have to change my embassy from Abu Dhabi to Dhaka for scheduling an Interview. My

case has already been sent to NVC and currently i'm looking to obtain police certificate from Dubai and will get one from Bangladesh once i go there.

Can someone guide me about the process of obtaining a PCC in Dubai? how long is it valid?

Hi TCY

If your review is completed by NVC then it is not easy to shift your case to Dhaka .If you want transfer your case to Dhaka then  you have to wait for 6 to 9 months and plus you have to pay transfer fee.

you can get your PCC in 2 to 3 days it will be valid for 60 days or 90 days.I am not sure about validity in Dubai but once you submit the PCC to NVC or US Embassy then it will be  good for one year.

Edited by Nadim

On 12/22/2017 at 3:53 PM, Nadim said:

Hi TCY

If your review is completed by NVC then it is not easy to shift your case to Dhaka .If you want transfer your case to Dhaka then  you have to wait for 6 to 9 months and plus you have to pay transfer fee.

you can get your PCC in 2 to 3 days it will be valid for 60 days or 90 days.I am not sure about validity in Dubai but once you submit the PCC to NVC or US Embassy then it will be  good for one year.

Hi. Thank you for your reply!. Nope im still waiting to receive welcome letter from NVC where they'll request me and my hubby (petitioner) to send more documents. We've planning to change my post mail address and of course my Embassy address before NVC receives and completes reviewing our package that we'll have to send upon their request in the upcoming weeks. Do you think this will save me from a longer wait?

my visa will expire in end of December so ive already applied for PCC and mentioned that i need it US Embassy of Dhaka (though my case is yet to be transfered to Dhaka) 

10 hours ago, tcy said:

Hi. Thank you for your reply!. Nope im still waiting to receive welcome letter from NVC where they'll request me and my hubby (petitioner) to send more documents. We've planning to change my post mail address and of course my Embassy address before NVC receives and completes reviewing our package that we'll have to send upon their request in the upcoming weeks. Do you think this will save me from a longer wait?

my visa will expire in end of December so ive already applied for PCC and mentioned that i need it US Embassy of Dhaka (though my case is yet to be transfered to Dhaka) 

Changing address or Embassy it always take some time if you going to transfer your case to Dhaka then i don’t see your interview date before September  2018.Best option to get useful information to Call NVC and tell them your situation.

i think you can appear in the interview in Abu Dhabi on  UAE visitor Visa but you need to  confirm with NVC.

4 hours ago, Nadim said:

Changing address or Embassy it always take some time if you going to transfer your case to Dhaka then i don’t see your interview date before September  2018.Best option to get useful information to Call NVC and tell them your situation.

i think you can appear in the interview in Abu Dhabi on  UAE visitor Visa but you need to  confirm with NVC.

you're right transferring the case will delay the interview date..anyways ill call and speak to NVC and see what they have to say and if its possible for me to fly back on visit visa to Abu Dhabi for my interview. If it doesnt work out then ill have to try to get transferring process underway asap

16 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Maybe it will be easier to fly to the interview to Dubai?

Thanks for your advice! :) I did have that thought in mind but here in UAE Bangladeshi nationals are finding it quite difficult to get visit visas so im not sure if that'll work out for me or not...plus i don't know what NVC has to say on this. I'll call and check with NVC first and then see what to do. 

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping to get clarity for my case. I just got a 'Good Conduct Certificate" (Police Clearance) from Dubai Police and noticed it's only valid for 3 months. I'll be sending off my packets to NVC shortly, but the certificate will become invalid/expired by the time my interview date arrives. My question is, do I need to obtain a new certificate again in time for my interview so i have a valid one, or will they still accept the expired one i originally submitted to the NVC?

Appreciate any help.

Will

6 hours ago, irwinwill said:

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping to get clarity for my case. I just got a 'Good Conduct Certificate" (Police Clearance) from Dubai Police and noticed it's only valid for 3 months. I'll be sending off my packets to NVC shortly, but the certificate will become invalid/expired by the time my interview date arrives. My question is, do I need to obtain a new certificate again in time for my interview so i have a valid one, or will they still accept the expired one i originally submitted to the NVC?

Appreciate any help.

Will

Once you  submit  your police clearance with your package it will be good for 1 year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.