dgv76

Help with I-130

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

NO :no: You are no longer considered to be a resident alien so the A# is no longer needed. And on the G-325A you put the certificate number from the Naturalization. Also the A# on the I-130 is referring to the foreign beneficiary's number, if they have not been to the USA or has not had a A# then "None" is entered there.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

The A number represents your alien number, you don't need it anymore. There's a certificate number located on your naturalization certificate. This is asked on another question.

Edited by consolemaster

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline
ok, thank you, and this is something diffirent, when they ask about native alfabet, do I have to spell my name in my native alfabet, becuase it is not Roman letters.

On your G-325A you can, but again on the I-130 this has to do with the foreign benificiary and their name goes there, not yours.

Please update your profile, knowing what country your spouse is coming from helps answer this one. My SO's language uses non-roman caracters "Chinese" so I wrote her name in Chinese on her G-325A, and I-129F forms.

Edited by YuAndDan

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hmm...I deleted my post from earlier by accident.

I meant to say, if you know your spouse name in English use it. My wife name was not in English, but she was given a name with Roman letters. We used that instead.

Edited by consolemaster

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline
Hmm...I deleted my post from earlier by accident.

I meant to say, if you know your spouse name in English use it. My wife name was not in English, but she was given a name with Roman letters. We used that instead.

Chinese has a romanized form called Pin-Yin but pinyin looses meaning when used, Chinese has several hundreds of characters that all are pronounced exactly the same way, but mean different things, this is especially the case with given names in China when USCIS starts the process of name checks, they will want the name in native characters, in our case Chinese, not pinyin.

This is a very good reason for people who ask questions on the board to have their profile filled in and timelines updated, it helps answer questions more accurately, knowing things like beneficiary's home country, visa type, were benefits filed ect...

:time:

Timeline
So, China has a computer database of its own civilian? Hmm...I did not know.
They have a national data base, and if the names are presented to them in phonetic form rominized pinyin this is what would result. " :huh: :huh: " ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.