ohh

AOS Interview letter

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hello everyone, I have a question and im confused. if anyone had a similar situation like this please respond.

I received my interview notice and my interview is 14th November. Im confused since on the notice there is a red stamp that says Action Completed  Aproved for Filling with some initials.  Couple days before i received the letter i received an email stating : 

* DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: MSC1791XXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS 

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production 

On November 3, 2017, we mailed your document for Receipt Number MSC17913XXXX  directly to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your document by December 3, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request the document be sent to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

My status online shows Document Mailed to me. I called and they said i need to wait until December 3.  

Thank you

cleardot.gif
Edited by ohh

Did you apply for an EAD/AP?

This could be for the combo card. Or the notice of your interview?

You should still go to your interview date for your AOS.

They usually will entertain your concern after 30 days from the mailing. If you still haven't received the card after 30 days, that's when they will entertain your concern at USCIS. :blink:

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

Timeline
2 minutes ago, audacieux89 said:

Did you apply for an EAD/AP?

This could be for the combo card. Or the notice of your interview?

You should still go to your interview date for your AOS.

They usually will entertain your concern after 30 days from the mailing. If you still haven't received the card after 30 days, that's when they will entertain your concern at USCIS. :blink:

I will go to the interview anyway i dont wanna mess something.

I did apply for EAD but this email i got the same day when i got the one for the i485. Confused :/ 

* DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: MSC17913XXXXX

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION 

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production 

On November 3, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC17913XXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. 

That is indeed weird... :/

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Just an update , i had my interview it took for 1 hr long,

The lady officer asked us a lot of questions but they were all normal question about me, my family and our relationship. Nothing scary.

She also took my finger prints and a picture before taking the oath. 

At the end of the interview she gave me a paper ' case held for review ' and told me to wait for 3 weeks...and its been 3 weeks today still nothing :/

What i can do next ?

All shared experiences similar like mines are appreciated. Thank you

Edited by ohh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.