dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, talba said:

I have already done the interview since October 26

Could you be a little more specific.  Did you complete the interview?  Green slip could be requesting info...did they ask you to  bring in additional items?  

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, 29casst said:

Ok, i've been following since I started the NVC step back in May. Sigh. 

checklist 8/26

cc:10/26

and Im still waiting for an interview to CDJ. My question is though, my husband will be denied and need a I601 waiver. You said you had the same waiver? How long did you wait for it to be approved?

Hi !

I-601 and I601a are two different waivers for the same inadmissibility (unlawful presence)

I601a is the one you get approved prior to leaving to your interview in CDJ...like NVC is notified not to schedule your interview until that waiver is approved. Our's took about 4 months.

i601 is the one you can't apply for until after you get denied at your interview. The interviewing officer will hand you a paper stating you need that waiver, i don't know the current wait time for that one. I have heard it takes longer and you wait in Mexico until it's approved, and then go to another interview to show your approved waiver.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, talba said:

nothing has been asked so far

What does the green paper say?  perhaps its just another interview?  

I just called the NVC today, SD was yesterday but also was approved for expedited, they are about to send the documents to my consulate  this week, how long usually does it takes until the interview will be scheduled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Edrod said:

I just called. Nothing. Not even a time frame, or any other clue.

are you applying for IR-1? when was your case completed?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Edrod said:

CR-1, CC: 22 Sept.

My case was compleated the same date. Waiting still, i dont even feel like calling today... im very stressed out to the point where i cant sleep. Sucks!! 

Did anyone tried to get in touch with the consulate in cdj? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

My case was compleated the same date. Waiting still, i dont even feel like calling today... im very stressed out to the point where i cant sleep. Sucks!! 

Did anyone tried to get in touch with the consulate in cdj? 

I called NVC early this morning and got the same story that I have been for a week (even though I promised myself yesterday I would not) And agreed, the stress of all of this sucks.... I have been saving all of my vacation time in anticipation of going with my wife hoping for a Dec date (my vacation expires Dec 31) the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that almost nobody has stated a CDJ interview...

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, nuggets321 said:

I called NVC early this morning and got the same story that I have been for a week (even though I promised myself yesterday I would not) And agreed, the stress of all of this sucks.... I have been saving all of my vacation time in anticipation of going with my wife hoping for a Dec date (my vacation expires Dec 31) the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that almost nobody has stated a CDJ interview...

You are not alone... i counted 13 people waiting for CDJ ... :(

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Lizziecakes said:

You are not alone... i counted 13 people waiting for CDJ ... :(

we must all remember that we are not the only one's waiting. They have hundred's of cases we are simply the few here. We are closer than many to that dream so lets focus on that. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.