Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

uh, allah swt helps you out, don't worry. so question arises:

1) when you got DS5535 form (after interview or while interview)

2) have you provided DS5535 form to CO

3) they need time to validate, so be optimistic and hopeful, they might be working on it in background

4) is there any progress on dates after interview

administrative process mean due diligence and names check to ensure everything is in order. good luck girl, nothing worry. if haven't provided DS5535 to CO then better take expert advise from lawyer, if you have this privilege. 

I got DS5535 the next day after the interview via email.. and at the end of the  interview i was being told that i got the visa and can collect my passport within 5-7 days. I was so happy but it lasted for a day.

Yes we provided all the information the very next day.

Date changed only after when we provided that form and the 2nd time after 1 month of that. Now nothing happening.

Thank you. I see this website daily to hear good news. Even 1 good news meant a lot. I pray we all get visas soon.

58 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

medical could be the red flag, so once medical expires, wait for a week then initiate follow up to when they need new medical and quickly provide them. rest, your case seems genuine, do not worry. 

Mr consultant, what you say about my case.. My medical is also expired since 12th of July.. Any prediction?? 😒

27 minutes ago, S.S said:

Munazza may i know who sponsored you and whats your visa cetergory. Mine is F2 A.. Did they keep your passport and what they actually told you at the time of your interview? The embassy kept my passport. Thanks.

My mother sponsored me and it is F3 category.. All was OK in my interview but in the end Co asked my elder son to fill DS5535 which he got and emailed back at same interview day around 3 while my interview was at 7.00 in the morning. They are keeping our passports. 

Hello everyone!I got my interview scheduled for 13th september.I need to get my medical done but we can get it done not earlier than three weeks from interview date.I  m worried about the medical exam.Can we get it done twice?Also I will really appreciate if any female can  inform about her medical experience from Aziz Medical Centre Islamabad..

20 hours ago, Munazza said:

Mr consultant, what you say about my case.. My medical is also expired since 12th of July.. Any prediction?? 😒

don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your case, masha allah. you already crossed most time and soon there will be some movement in your immigration case, so remaining time will pass too. how old is your son who got DS5535? is he social media activist? once he get clearance then rest is like walking in a park, insha allah. i don't see any complication in your case, it is very simple. 

or you have any query just ask.

18 hours ago, KB@ said:

Hello everyone!I got my interview scheduled for 13th september.I need to get my medical done but we can get it done not earlier than three weeks from interview date.I  m worried about the medical exam.Can we get it done twice?Also I will really appreciate if any female can  inform about her medical experience from Aziz Medical Centre Islamabad..

congratulations! schedule your medical at earliest and why you need to do it twice? by the way while medical you can ask physician to inform is there any red flags while diagnosis?

let me tell you something, in medical they take blood and check for contagious diseases / high impact diseases/virus, like TB or something like that, eye side, weight, x-ray and then finally vaccination .  then you are done, or while diagnosis something they figured out need further diagnosis then they will also that.

1 hour ago, silverhawk said:

don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your case, masha allah. you already crossed most time and soon there will be some movement in your immigration case, so remaining time will pass too. how old is your son who got DS5535? is he social media activist? once he get clearance then rest is like walking in a park, insha allah. i don't see any complication in your case, it is very simple. 

or you have any query just ask.

He is under cspa and yes social media activist but not such.. I heard Ap in which nothing is asked is much longer.. Sometimes 2 years and maximum 5 years.. I think there is no maximum time limit of Ap.. 

well if he is social media activist then they might need to take a look and figure out too. well AP is like a theory of relativity, people at embassy feel they haven't spent much time to decide fate of a immigration case where as people outside waiting for outcome feels officer taking ages to decide fate and not sure when result eventually come. :)

i think you case is not much complex and complicated, result will come soon. don't worry, stay positive.

Edited by silverhawk

2 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

well if he is social media activist then they might need to take a look and figure out too. well AP is like a theory of relativity, people at embassy feel they haven't spent much time to decide fate of a immigration case where as people outside waiting for outcome feels officer taking ages to decide fate and not sure when result eventually come. :)

i think you case is not much complex and complicated, result will come soon. don't worry, stay positive.

They are figuring out since February.. Once I read at forum that someone sharing his experience about sending emails to embassy during Ap.. He used to send every week.. Will it work if we do as I get same answer since last six and half months.. 😒😔

2 minutes ago, Munazza said:

They are figuring out since February.. Once I read at forum that someone sharing his experience about sending emails to embassy during Ap.. He used to send every week.. Will it work if we do as I get same answer since last six and half months.. 😒😔

well it might work out, or may be not. better you can seek expert advise from lawyer because he might be handy here. they follow process, not matter how lengthy and how much time it takes, once process is complete, then decision time. since CO didn't raised any red flags so you will eventually get visa, as you said, sail through interview like a champ.

3 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

well it might work out, or may be not. better you can seek expert advise from lawyer because he might be handy here. they follow process, not matter how lengthy and how much time it takes, once process is complete, then decision time. since CO didn't raised any red flags so you will eventually get visa, as you said, sail through interview like a champ.

Lawyer said All is well.. It's a wait game but no idea how long.. You are approved infact but wait.. I see different experiences of people here in Ap... Seems CO put our cases in back or under files.. One more thing to ask as we know the fiscal year is ending.. I heard it does effect the number of visas issued in a month like lesser than others months.. Right? 

to best of my knowledge, every year there is particular number of visa available for immigration / non immigration. once interview went well, CO is satisfied with your answers, you are getting visa. visa number is only valid for those applicants that are sponsored by legal permanent resident, but for US citizen visa number is always available and there is no numerical limitations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.